Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best StayRooted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best StayRooted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stay with me love poems, stay happy with what you have quotes, no love no pain stay single be happy, i love you stay, stay with me baby,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Happy #worldmusicday! At Craftsvilla we launched our fourth edition on World Ethnic Day. Hear the music of fabric gracing your skin, what song do you hear? Let us know and explore our wide portfolio that includes women's fashion apparels like sarees, salwar suits, lehengas, anarkalis, kurtis, bottomwear jewellery and men's fashion apparels like kurtas, dhotis, sherwanis and kotis and many more. It is available both online on our website and offline (stand-alone stores and multi-brand retail o #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcommunity #backtoroots #StayRooted

read more
the mellifluous melodies in the carress of silk across my bosom,
and the flirtatious rustling of silk pleats around my legs,
moulding my form into a woman of poetry to behold with respect and dignity!

Happy #WorldMusicDay! At Craftsvilla we launched our fourth edition on World Ethnic Day. Hear the music of fabric gracing your skin, what song do you hear?

Let us know and explore our wide portfolio that includes women's fashion apparels like sarees, salwar suits, lehengas, anarkalis, kurtis, bottomwear jewellery and men's fashion apparels like kurtas, dhotis, sherwanis and kotis and many more. 

It is available both online on our website and offline (stand-alone stores and multi-brand retail o

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification