Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendsgiving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendsgiving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

PARMAR VISHAL

Magesh Mahi

Storm Enchantra

While there are many holidays & cultures around the world, Thanksgiving is a chance to make sure people know you are thankful for them & to them. So, even if your culture does have #thanksgiving let your friends & family know they are dear to you. Some call it #friendsgiving so no matter if you celebrate or not let someone know you're thankful for them often. This year the world still struggles and some so much more. Words can truly touch a heart more than we will ever know. #Friendship love t

read more
Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving 2021
The holiday season has begun
Reflect upon the changes
The good & bad of the past year
Some loved ones are no longer here
New friends I treasure 
Have touched my heart & soul
Just as my old ones always have
Each in my heart not always near
I'm aware the world doesn't celebrate
Different cultures & holidays
To me Thanksgiving should be daily
For the world wide should give thanks
For the blessings in our lives
So with this poem
I offer my thanks & I hope you know
I'm thankful for you each day & night
Regardless of misunderstandings, difference of opinion, even fights
That's what makes friendship grow
Tell those that you hold dear
How grateful & thankful 
You are always, Especially this year

While there are many holidays & cultures around the world, Thanksgiving is a chance to make sure people know you are thankful for them & to them. So, even if your culture does have #thanksgiving let your friends & family know they are dear to you. Some call it #friendsgiving so no matter if you celebrate or not let someone know you're thankful for them often. This year the world still struggles and some so much more. Words can truly touch a heart more than we will ever know. #friendship #love #t

VIJAY

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification