Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best elderlycare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best elderlycare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about elder brother and younger sister images with quotes, elder sister love quotes, listen to the advice of elders quotes, quotes on the elderly, inspirational quotes for the elderly,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

SuccessLibrary_Officials

🔥दिल छू लेने वाली "एक कहानी" 😍🥺💯 #heartsurgery #inspirationalstory #elderlycare #gratitude #faithingod #pricelessmoments #MiracleOfLife #HUmanity #EmotionalJourney #Motivational

read more

Smriti

सुबह-शाम की चाय..☕
अपने बड़ो की राय..🙏
समय-समय पर लेते रहना चाहिये💁‍♀️

@Smriti... #chai_love #elderlycare

SuRaVi ROY♥

For the ones who lost their Grand Parents at a very Early age #Grandparents #elderlycare #Love #Missthem #likeformore #followformore

read more
Dear GrandParents I know You've gone too soon.So many unsaid words,faded memories.I wish i could ever told u that how much You mean to me.But let me tell you,I miss You when I need an elderly advice.I miss You when things get hard & i need a lap to relax.I miss You when I used to fall asleep in midnight by listening to Your stories.I Really Miss you:')
-From the one
who doesn't get 
enough time to spend with You For the ones who lost their Grand Parents at a very Early age
#Grandparents #Elderlycare #Love #Missthem #Likeformore #Followformore

Jahnvee

You might not be a religious person
You might not follow a spiritual philosophy
But if you are able to religiously and unconditionally take care of your parents 
You are doing a great service to the almighty...This offering is the most noble of all offerings.. #parents #care #elderlycare #nojotoinspirational #nojoto

Medeaz health

Did you know? Calcium-rich jackfruit is a miracle fruit for the Elderly! #Elderly #Eldershealth #elderlycare #Jackfruit #Calcium #Fruits #Medeaz

read more
 Did you know?

Calcium-rich jackfruit is a miracle fruit for the Elderly!

#elderly #eldershealth #elderlycare #jackfruit #calcium #fruits #Medeaz

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification