Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JourneyWithin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JourneyWithin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about journey with love, happy journey images with love, my love for you is a journey meaning in hindi, my love for you is a journey, safe journey message to my love,

• 7 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Aanya Seraphina

Anannya Choudhury

Kanwalpreet Singh

बहुत दिन हो गए मुझे भी मिले हुए, तुम्हें कहीं मैं मिल जाऊं तो बताना मुझको! It's been a long time since I have met myself, Let me know if you find me somewhere! -Kps©2023 #kpspoetry #kpsquotes #kpsshayari #findingmyself #lost #numb #healing #JourneyWithin #Poetry

read more

Life Lessons

हम ज़िन्दगी का सामना ऐसे करते हैं मानो सामने मौत खड़ी हो और मौत का सामना ऐसे करते हैं जैसे ज़िन्दगी पीछे छूट गई हो। #livelifetothefullest #mindapp #JourneyWithin #zenattitude #sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

read more
हम ज़िन्दगी का सामना ऐसे करते हैं 
मानो सामने मौत खड़ी हो और 
मौत का सामना ऐसे करते हैं 
जैसे ज़िन्दगी पीछे छूट गई हो। 
 हम ज़िन्दगी का सामना ऐसे करते हैं मानो सामने मौत खड़ी हो और मौत का सामना ऐसे करते हैं जैसे ज़िन्दगी पीछे छूट गई हो। #livelifetothefullest #mindapp #journeywithin #zenattitude
#sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

Life Lessons

We fight with many people these days and those many people are no where but within you. Find them all and the one who remains is your true self. ये खुद से खुद की लड़ाई नहीं तो और क्या है? #JourneyWithin #mindapp #JourneyWithin #zenattitude #sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

read more
We fight with many people these days and 
those many people are no where 
but within you. Find them all and 
the one who remains is your true self. 
ये खुद से खुद की लड़ाई नहीं तो और क्या है? We fight with many people these days and 
those many people are no where 
but within you. Find them all and 
the one who remains is your true self. 
ये खुद से खुद की लड़ाई नहीं तो और क्या है? #journeywithin 
#mindapp #journeywithin #zenattitude

Life Lessons

We "FALL" in love for someone. We "RISE" in love for the whole universe. If falling is love is special, then rising in love is a treasure! #mindapp #JourneyWithin #zenattitude #sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

read more
We "FALL" in love for someone.
We "RISE" in love for the whole universe. If falling in love is special, 
then rising in love is a treasure! We "FALL" in love for someone.
We "RISE" in love for the whole universe. If falling is love is special, then rising in love is a treasure!  #mindapp #journeywithin 
#zenattitude

Life Lessons

वे दूसरों की तलाश में राह नहीं भटकते, जो खुद में खुद ही को तलाशा करते हैं। #selftranscendence #JourneyWithin #mindapp #yqdidi #zenattitude Best YQ Hindi Quotes #sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

read more
वे दूसरों की तलाश में राह नहीं भटकते,
जो खुद में खुद ही को तलाशा करते हैं। वे दूसरों की तलाश में राह नहीं भटकते,
जो खुद में खुद ही को तलाशा करते हैं। #selftranscendence #journeywithin #mindapp #yqdidi #zenattitude Best YQ Hindi Quotes  

Life Lessons

When not in use, turn off the W-Fi of your Mind" so that you stop receiving unnecessary notifications, updates and annoying sounds at the wrong time. Turn on/off as per your requirement. Also, learn to Customise your App" (mind) #shrutisharma #JourneyWithin #zenattitude #sharmashruti #mindapp #shrutiyq

read more
When not in use, turn off the "Wi-Fi of your Mind" so that you stop receiving unnecessary notifications, updates and annoying sounds at the wrong time.
Turn on/off as per your requirement.
Also, learn to "Customise your App" (Mind) such that 
you only receive the desirable notification or update
at a time. Success Secret of a Peaceful & Focused Mind. #MindApp
 When not in use, turn off the
W-Fi of your Mind" so that you
stop receiving unnecessary
notifications, updates and
annoying sounds at the wrong
time. Turn on/off as per your
requirement. Also, learn to
Customise your App" (mind)

Life Lessons

One important thing that we don't realise throughout lifetime is that 80% of our EMOTIONAL HEALTH is determined by our EATING HABITS!! #EmotionalHealth #healing #Emotions #mindapp #JourneyWithin

read more
One important thing that we don't realise throughout lifetime is that 80% of our EMOTIONAL HEALTH is determined by our EATING HABITS!! One important thing that we don't realise throughout lifetime is that 80% of our EMOTIONAL HEALTH is determined by our EATING HABITS!! #emotionalhealth #healing #emotions #mindapp #journeywithin

Life Lessons

Change your habits and your life will change. Change your perspectives and the whole world will change. यथा दृष्टि, तथा सृष्टि। #zenattitude #mindapp #JourneyWithin

read more
Change your habits and 
Your life will change. 
Change your perspectives and 
The whole world will change. 
यथा दृष्टि, तथा सृष्टि। Change your habits and your life will change. Change your perspectives and the whole world will change. 
यथा दृष्टि, तथा सृष्टि।
#zenattitude
#mindapp #journeywithin
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification