Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Voyage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Voyage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about voyage to the stars, bon voyage message to a friend, bon voyage message to my daughter, bon voyage quotes for best friend, star trek the ultimate voyage live in concert 23 july 10,

• 22 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Srinivas

#Voyage #Struggle The voyage of victory is never a straight line, but a relentless march against the tide. #Motivational

read more
The voyage of victory is never a straight line, but a relentless march against the tide.

©Srinivas #voyage #struggle The voyage of victory is never a straight line, but a relentless march against the tide.

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Schizology

Reapers voyage #Voyage poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Reaper #Poetry

read more
Reapers voyage

Traveling in the blackness of the night
Upon his floating cemetery of terror
He arrives when you have crossed over
Taking your soul with him forever

The event goes quietly, calmly and silently
Not a sound heard with his appearance
Quick,  swift, within a moment he comes
Leaving just your body with no disturbance

Drawing by D. V. (R. I. P.)

©Schizology Reapers voyage

#Voyage #poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Reaper

Dayak Official ✍️

"Voyage" #Voyage #diwa #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dayakofficial Collaborating with Diwa

read more
Life is full of choices;
Challenges are merely pauses;
And failures aren't ends. "Voyage"

#Voyage #diwa #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dayakofficial
Collaborating with  Diwa

Springblossoms

Life is so difficult surrounded By full of high tides, Making it so hard to swim Through the daily challenges and Struggles one could afford! Aah! Sometimes my soul feels So drained and helpless That I question myself, #Success #Challenge #celebration #yqbaba #Voyage #haibun

read more
Struggles are success
And celebration of life,
One must travel once! Life is so difficult surrounded
By full of high tides,
Making it so hard to swim
Through the daily challenges and
Struggles one could afford!
Aah! Sometimes my soul feels
So drained and helpless
That I question myself,

Abid

I'll be your pole star of the skies,
I'll guide you throughout from the start.  #voyage #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary  #soultrigger #mind  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with So Shine

brijeshrage

#Journey life #Voyage #Travel

read more
If 
you are not 
celebrating 
your journey 
you are 
in the 
wrong 
journey #journey 
#life 
#voyage 
#travel

Hari Varma

THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. As you always did, that day also you played a new prank #ShortStory #yqbaba #Voyage #yqspecial #nothinghappens #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory #varmaji

read more
THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY 

Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. 

As you always did, that day also you played a new prank. This time you handed me a letter in an envelope asking me to open it only when you stop seeing the land from the ship and when no one is around me. You also mentioned that the content of the letter would change my life altogether very soon. How could you be so cruel to give such a huge task with so much of suspense!?

(Read full in caption)  THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY 

Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. 

As you always did, that day also you played a new prank

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#Voyage

read more
Voyage is the sailor's home #voyage

Asiya Shaikh

Books are the treasure of adventures, aren't they? #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #yqdidi #Book #Spending #Money #Voyage

read more
.....where in the world spending money on voyaging beseems exploration,
Spending the same on the books holds worthlessness. Books are the treasure of adventures, aren't they?

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #yqdidi #book #spending #money #voyage
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification