Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bhagavatam🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bhagavatam🕉️ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love karke bhaga hai ghar se lyrics, love karke bhaga hai ghar se, love karke bhaga hai, love karke bhaga, story of bhag milkha bhag in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ My devotee should engage in auspicious activities. Such actions take him away from worldliness. He gives up deeds (worldly). He should ignore all karmic suggestions in the depth of his inquiry about me. He should sometimes observe and observe fasts and serve the Guru. I am the Guru. This relationship can be compared to setting fire to an arena. The guru is the lower and the disciple is the upper Aranyatre. The upper arena is more lively. The response from the Guru to the disci #പ്രചോദനം #Bhagavatam🕉️

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ My devotee should engage in auspicious activities. Such actions take him away from worldliness. He gives up deeds (worldly). He should ignore all karmic suggestions in the depth of his inquiry about me. He should sometimes observe and observe fasts and serve the Guru. I am the Guru. This relationship can be compared to setting fire to an arena. The guru is the lower and the disciple is the upper Aranyatre. The upper arena is more lively. The response from the Guru to the disci #പ്രചോദനം #Bhagavatam🕉️

read more

Sri Harsha Reddy

Bhagavatam🕉️ #Mythology

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

നിമിയുടെ ചോദ്യങ്ങള്‍ക്കുള്ള മറുപടി –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ One who properly worships the Lord should direct his thoughts, words and actions to the Lord according to Swadharma. He is ever alert to worship Lord Narayana, the Supreme Being, Manasa Vacha Karmana. Thus he destroys the duality caused by body consciousness and destroys the root cause of fear. Answer to Nimi's Questions – Bhagavatam Answer to Nimi's Questions – Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

വേദാന്തസാരവര്‍ണ്ണനം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ The universe appears to be real because its foundation is the Supreme Being Vedantasaravarnanam – Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ആഗ്രഹാഭിലാഷങ്ങള്‍ക്കു വഴിപ്പെട്ട്‌ ആത്മനാശോന്മുഖമായ പാതയില്‍ ചരിക്കുന്നവര്‍ അന്തമില്ലാത്ത ജനനമരണ ചക്രത്തിനടിമപ്പെടുന്നുവേദാന്തസാരവര്‍ണ്ണനം –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Those who follow the self-destructive path led by desires and desires are subject to the endless cycle of birth and death. Vedantasaravarnanam – Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

യദുവംശജനായ വിദര്‍ഭന്റെ ചരിതവും ശ്രീകൃഷ്ണാവതാരവും –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Wherever there is immorality, wherever sin increases, there the Lord appears. By creating, maintaining and destroying this entire universe, the illusion of the Lord is manifested. But by the grace of God one is led to self-realization which is the ultimate goal of all evolution. When the demons in the guise of kings and rulers ruled the earth, the Lord Himself took incarnation as Krishna and Sankarshana and performed many miracles.Th #പ്രചോദനം #Bhagavatam🕉️

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

വര്‍ഷകാല ശരത്കാല വര്‍ണ്ണനയും ശ്രീകൃഷ്ണലീലകളും –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Sannyasivaryas, who renounced their desires, shed self-light because they renounced the pleasures of the three worlds. Annual Autumn Varnana and Sri Krishna Lilas – Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Material intimacy or closeness does not foster devotion in this world. The most important thing is to keep the mind fixed on God. Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

വര്‍ഷകാല ശരത്കാല വര്‍ണ്ണനയും ശ്രീകൃഷ്ണലീലകളും –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ Just as farmers carefully control the flow of water from their fields, the attentive yogi spends his life energy through his mind and senses. Annual Autumn Varnana and Sri Krishna Lilas – Bhagavatam🕉️ #പ്രചോദനം

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification