Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YouAreMySunshine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YouAreMySunshine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to you with love by shravya bhinder pdf, falling in love with you quotes, to you baby with love, to you with love book, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sambhatt30

White तुम्हारी मुस्कान मेरी दुनिया का सबसे प्यारा नज़ारा है।

©Sambhatt30 #flowers #oneliner #YouAreMySunshine

Aady

I'm not really good at writing letters but being so far apart from you, feels like strings, pulling on my heart, leaving it trapped in this body of mine. It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since long. I have seen the new moon but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the #poem #caption #YouAreMySunshine #savinggrace #youaremypoem #youaremypride #youaremyprincess

read more
A poem to you...

#caption# I'm not really good at writing letters but being so far apart from you, feels like strings, pulling on my heart, leaving it trapped in this body of mine.

It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since long. I have seen the new moon but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. 

The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. 

I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the

Mrunalini Velankar

Someone said to me yesterday,
My smile reminds her of the sun,
just rising and shining
but just ten times brilliant,
I thanked her, smiled and said, 
Why not?
I derive my energy to smile, 
to care and to love 
from that mighty sun,
My smile may light up 
someone's dark life,
and that is all I want,
to make a small difference
in someone else's life.
 #freshthoughts #yqbaba #smile #sunshine #lifequotes #thankyou #youaremysunshine

Nitesh Upadhyay

अगर पूरा करता है खुदा,
कोई एक ख्वाईश मेरी।
ता-उम्र रहूँ तेरा,
यहीं इल्तज़ा है मेरी।

Nishu° #NojotoQuote #YouAreMySunshine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification