Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best armyforever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best armyforever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seventh pay commission for indian army in hindi, strongest army in the world, how to join indian army, indian army vacancy for 12th pass, seventh pay commission latest news for armed forces,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

R S

nojoto #armyforever#btsarmy#army#bts happy army day 💜💟 #Love

read more

Epiphany 🖤

Hola everyone!!! 💜💜💜🤗🤗So today here's a Collab for you all write whatever you feel by looking at this bg......!!!! Hope you'll love it ✌️✌️😁💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰 #bts_army #armyforever #YourQuoteAndMine #forever life #philosophy love Thanks for the lovely poke Zoya💜⁷

read more
Only if forever could last forever
 Hola everyone!!! 💜💜💜🤗🤗So today here's a Collab for you all  write whatever you feel by looking at this bg......!!!! Hope you'll love it ✌️✌️😁💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰 #bts_army #armyforever    #YourQuoteAndMine
#forever
#life
#philosophy
#love

Thanks for the lovely poke Zoya💜⁷

Ramawtar King

Aalok Sιngh

75th anniversary of our independence #happyindependenceday #India #armyforever #India #aalokwrites #cinemagraph

read more
Many were wounded, 
Many were shot, 
And this is how 
The freedom was got!

Happy INDEPENDENCE day
❣️ 75th anniversary of our independence
#happyindependenceday #india #armyforever
#INDIA
#aalokwrites 
 #cinemagraph

Good luck Good luck

Khumbar Deb Barma

#bts #btsarmy Army💜 #armyforever #7thanniversary ipurpleyou💜 #btsforever

read more
Dear BTS

Words will fall short to express my love for you.

I just want to tell you all that......
Some beautiful souls were born to heal the heart of others and that soul belongs to you.I found something special in you that I have never seen before. Your hardwork, purity, innocence, kindness makes me fall more for you.Your story how all of you rose up against all the odds gives me hope that I too can do that✨.

Remember you are allowed to make mistakes,we see those mistakes makes you human,so even if you fall and mess up it does not matter to us. You will never walk alone, ARMY will always be there by your side FOREVER🌻....
Your songs , voice, your laughs all of you keeps me going.

I'll always be thankful to the God to bless me with all of you in my life..!!
Thank you for inspiring me to do my best.
Thank you for making me smile like crazy😊.
Thank you for being my source of happiness, strength, motivation and hope🌈...
Thank you for your existence.
Thank you for EVERYTHING❣️..
You deserve all the happiness in the world✨...
Take care of your health and always  be happy, FIGHTING💪😊

Lets make this life more beautiful and memorable TOGETHER💞

Proud to be an ARMY🌼.
#ARMYFOREVER
#BTSFOREVER

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY💜

LOVE 
ARMY[Khumbar🌸]
                              Sranghaeyo💜                           
  Love from Northeast, India #bts #btsarmy #Army💜 #armyforever #7thanniversary
#ipurpleyou💜

Pankaj Sammal

Oil Painting size -3x5 ft ,पापा आप मेरा वो गुरुर हैं, जो कोई नही तोड़ सकता । #armylife #armyforever #savegirlschild #10yearschallenge #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotodrawing

read more
 Oil Painting size -3x5 ft ,पापा आप मेरा वो गुरुर हैं, जो कोई नही तोड़ सकता । 
#armylife #armyforever #savegirlschild #10yearschallenge #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotodrawing

Pankaj Sammal

Oil Painting .size 3×5 ft . पापा आप मेरा वो गुरुर हो , जो कभी कोई नही तोड़ सकता। #armyforever #armyman #26January #RepublicDay #kavita #Painting

read more
 Oil Painting .size 3×5 ft . पापा आप मेरा वो गुरुर हो , जो कभी कोई नही तोड़ सकता। 
#armyforever #armyman #26january #republicday #kavita #painting

Pankaj Sammal

veer chakra portrait...
#nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoshayri #satyprem #kavita #army #republicday #armyforever

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification