Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inspirationalpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inspirationalpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspirational quotes with love, inspirational quotes about life and love, inspirational quote about life and love, life inspirational quotes in hindi with images, quotes of inspiration and hope and love,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#gardenoflife #bloomlikeflowers #sunitapathania #inspirationalpoem #Grace #embracelife #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Anshu writer - @Hardik Mahajan Gyanendra Kukku Pandey poonam atrey vineetapanchal Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Mili Saha Sita Prasad Ravi vibhute Santosh Narwar Aligarh Niaz (Harf)

read more

Sunita Pathania

#rajdhani_night #moonlight #sunitapathania #beaconofpeace #Celestial #calmandgrace #inspirationalpoem #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Gyanendra Kukku Pandey Balwinder Pal PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Ritu Tyagi Lalit Saxena Anshu writer Dr Anoop poonam atrey Neel Sita Prasad RAMA Goswami Santosh Narwar Aligarh Mili Saha - @छोटे हार्दिक suresh gulia vineetapanchal Niaz (Harf) Ranjit Kumar Jugal Kisओर Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Ravi vibhute Kirti Pandey Poonam Suyal Sethi Ji Bhavana kmishra R K Mishr #Poetry

read more

yug goutam 007

Ashok Topno

Ruby Rani

Apu

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab #yqenglish #yqquotes #inspirationalpoem #mypoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The beauty of nature 
Tell me each detail of all the creature
How beautiful those waterfalls are?
Is it too deep? Or people just pretend to fear?
And those mountains, how high are they?
Is the colour of clouds really grey?
How much big the sky is?
If I run to the edge of earth,can't I kiss?
Why the colour of trees are green?
No other colours can't match the scene?
I can only feel the wind
Through the eyes of my mind.
I wish I could see the nature's beauty 
But my eyes are taken by the destiny.
Those  who can see 
Are so lucky.
But they forget to thank their fate
While counting,what they don't get

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime #yourquoteandmine #collab #yqenglish #yqquotes #inspirationalpoem #mypoems
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tarun Vij भारतीय

#inspirationalpoem #inspirational #hindiwriters #hindikavita #tarunvijभारतीय #HindiPoem #yqdidi #powerful Best YQ Hindi Quotes Hindi Sahitya हिन्दी काव्य कोश 𝘠ourQuote Didi YourQuote Hindi

read more
आंखों में अभी तलक इमान बाकी है,
जमीर अभी मरा नही जान बाकी है।
क्या हुआ मै गिर गया मैदान-ए-जंग में,
सांसो मे अभी मेरे हिंदोस्तान बाकी है।

हाथ से तिरंगा मेरे कोई थाम लेगा दूसरा
मै अगर गिर गया तो उठ पड़ेगा दूसरा।
वजूद की लड़ाई में मैं खड़ा अकेला नहीं
साथ मेरे अभी सैकड़ों  नाम बाकी है।

बदलने हैं मुझे रास्ते कुछ खोज कर नए
लेने है मुझे फैसले कुछ सोच कर नए
कोई क्या करेगा मुकद्दर का फैसला मेरे
इन रगों में अभी तलक उबाल बाकी है।

दरबारों ने कुछ मौन कुछ क्षीण कर दिए 
वेग जिनके स्वर में था स्वर हीन कर दिए 
फिर भी हुए हर जुल्म पर सवाल उठ रहा
जिंदा हूं उस रोज़ तक जुबान बाकी है।  #inspirationalpoem
#inspirational #hindiwriters #hindikavita #tarunvijभारतीय #hindipoem #yqdidi #powerful
Best YQ Hindi Quotes  Hindi Sahitya हिन्दी काव्य कोश 𝘠ourQuote Didi YourQuote Hindi

TECH WITH SHIVAM

Abhishek Verma

#advice&Motivation #inspirationalpoem nojoto🖋️🖋️

read more

Gunja Agarwal

#inspirationalpoem Priyanka Modi Pramodini Mohapatra Ehsaas"(ˈvamˌpī(ə)r)"Radio Akhil Sharma सत्य #Motivational

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification