Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WORLDSBESTMOM Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WORLDSBESTMOM Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, sad shayri world in hindi for love 0, worlds best shayari on love in english, a true love story that shocked the world,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

इच्छा

Ommprakash Swain

YNDiary

Happy birthday, Mom! Everyday I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you mummy! Always be with me. ❤️❤️❤️ I wrote something to describe you but , world know that no-one can describe mother with any single word. "Happy Birthday Mummy" Janam muje dekhe ye duniya me mujko laya, Meri chhoti chhoti baato ko apne sine se lagaya, #WORLDSBESTMOM #momlove #happybirthdaymom #riprahahtindori

read more

sadia

you are the love of my life because you love me from the time when even you didn't saw me. you are my first teacher without any orientation. you are my first doctor without any MBBS degree. you are my first scholar who told me what is right and what is wrong.you are a counselor to me because you guide me on every step of my life. you are a philosopher to me because you understand the philosophy of my life very easily. you are my listener from the time when i didn't utter any word. you are my first hope when no one believes in me.you are my trust when no one trust meyou are my first everything.
you are the worlds best mom.
and i love you is a very minute phrase to express my feeling for you.
may allah bless you in every step of your life.
may allah grant you jannat ul firdous.
may allah mercy on you.

yours loving daughter
salma #mom#worldsbestmom#loveyoumom#missyoumom@sadia

Shahid Arman khanabadosh

माँ ने बड़ी उल्फत से पकाई थी रोटियां,
और साथ मे उसके लज़ीज़ कोरमा भी था!
जज़्बात भी उसमे थे, और एक इंतेज़ार भी,
उम्मीदें भी कई थीं और था ऐतबार भी!!
लड्डू भी बनाया था बनाई थी खीर भी,
उसके लिए थी क़ीमती मेरी हर इक खुशी!!
पहलू में मेरे बैठ के मुझको खिलाती थी!
और मुझ को देख देख के वो मुस्कुराती थी!
बारिश में भीग जाता था मै जब भी कभी तो,
मुझको नही बारिश को वो ताने सुनाती थी!!
गर धूप में कभी जो मेरा तन झुलसता था,
वो प्यार से मेरे लिए लस्सी बनाती थी!
गर सर्दियों में मुझको कभी होता था ज़ुखाम,
काढ़ो के सारे नुस्खे मुझपे आज़माती थी!!
हर बात को वो मुझको बताती थी कई बार, हर बात पे फिर मुझसे ही हामी भराती थी!
उस का हर एक अंदाज़ अभी याद है मुझको,
वो माँ है मेरी इसपे बोहोत नाज़ है मुझको!!

#DPF #MOTHER #MYMOM #WORLDSBESTMOM #MOTHERSLOVE

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification