Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best love_you_all Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best love_you_all Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, sad love pictures with quotes, falling in love with you quotes, to you baby with love, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 22 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Kalpana Srivastava

#love_you_all Poonam Alpha_Infinity महज़ विचित्र शायर kittu #विचार

read more
White अपनी profile pic तब 
बदलूंगी..
जब मेरे followers एक लाख हो जायेंगे।
thanks to all my followers 
इतना support और प्यार देने के लिए
love 😘 you all
जल्दी जल्दी follow कर दो जिसे 
मेरी नई तस्वीर देखनी है।
😍😍

©Kalpana Srivastava #love_you_all Poonam Alpha_Infinity महज़ विचित्र शायर kittu

Viraj Kunte

Dedicated to all my old n new friends..❤️❤️❤️ पुराने अब भी उतने ही याद आते है.. और नए दोस्तों से रिश्ते बुनने की उतनी ही ख्वाहीश है.. #happy_friendship_day_to_all #enjoy_the_moment #love_you_all

read more
नयी मुलाकातें तो होती रहेगी,
उनसे नयी यादें बनाते रहेंगे..
पर जो पुराने लम्हें साथ बिताए थे,
मुस्कुरातें हुए उन्हे फिरसे दोहरातें रहेंगे.. Dedicated to all my old n new friends..❤️❤️❤️
पुराने अब भी उतने ही याद आते है..
और नए दोस्तों से रिश्ते बुनने की उतनी ही ख्वाहीश है..
#happy_friendship_day_to_all  
#enjoy_the_moment  #love_you_all

Viraj Kunte

साथ दिखाने को तो कई सारे दोस्त मिलेंगे..
जिंदगी साथ जिने वाले यार मिलना नसीब की बात होती है... #friendsforever  #friends_for_life  
#love_you_all

Viraj Kunte

Dedicated to all my old n new friends..❤️❤️❤️ पुराने अब भी उतने ही याद आते है.. और नए दोस्तों से रिश्ते बुनने की उतनी ही ख्वाहीश है.. #happy_friendship_day_to_all #enjoy_the_moment #love_you_all

read more
नयी मुलाकातें तो होती रहेगी,
उनसे नयी यादें बनाते रहेंगे..
पर जो पुराने लम्हें साथ बिताए थे,
मुस्कुरातें हुए उन्हे फिरसे दोहरातें रहेंगे.. Dedicated to all my old n new friends..❤️❤️❤️
पुराने अब भी उतने ही याद आते है..
और नए दोस्तों से रिश्ते बुनने की उतनी ही ख्वाहीश है..
#happy_friendship_day_to_all  
#enjoy_the_moment  #love_you_all

Viraj Kunte

साथ दिखाने को तो कई सारे दोस्त मिलेंगे..
जिंदगी साथ जिने वाले यार मिलना नसीब की बात होती है... #friendsforever  #friends_for_life  
#love_you_all

Haridwar ka pyara Ravi

718 #ayodhya_deepotsav_2021 ki taiyari #Jay_Shree_Ram #ram_mandir #nojotohindi #love_you_all unmukt sanjana ToXiCASHU

read more

Antara Chakraborty

Wrote randomly 😅. Got the notification and tried to write it😌. So this is dedicated to the readers like me😊 Who Gets severely affected by reading Angst or anything Triggering. But at the same time When I see that the plot is more realistic and as we all know Reality Hurts that's why I get the strength to continue until end😚. But I called the consequences unhealthy becoz Not everyone can Tolerate Angst and sad Plots and gets more depressed That's why whoever loves to read Novels particularly c #love_you_all #book_lover #EveningBlush

read more
Reading Novel and empathizing with it is really nostalgic.
But if the Characters are hurt then the Person reading is hurt too.
It's not an Unhealthy Obsession 
But  It may bring Unhealthy Consequences. Wrote randomly 😅. Got the notification and tried to write it😌.

So this is dedicated to the readers like me😊 Who Gets severely affected by reading Angst or anything Triggering. But at the same time When I see that the plot is more realistic and as we all know Reality Hurts that's why I get the strength to continue until end😚. 

But I called the consequences unhealthy becoz Not everyone can Tolerate Angst and sad Plots and gets more depressed That's why whoever loves to read Novels particularly c

Antara Chakraborty

This quote Literally means that in our daily lives we become tired due to no. Of reasons and When that happens, that tiredness Becomes unbearable enough to cause sleep-deprivation, depression, Demotivation and other negative thaughts. Then Life that our Jaan Becomes foreign 😔 like Anjaan 😔. And We loose the meaning of such dull life🥺. That's why I wanted to write this since I'm also suffering from this🤧🤧. But I feel Nice and relaxed when I think about u people 😁😁. When I think that u will read m #love_you_all #Tired_lives #Happiness_is_Best_remedy

read more
Kya hoga iss jism aur jaan ka agar Jism saath na de aur jaan anjaan banne lage This quote Literally means that in our daily lives we become tired due to no. Of reasons and When that happens, that tiredness Becomes unbearable enough to cause sleep-deprivation, depression, Demotivation and other negative thaughts. Then Life that our Jaan Becomes foreign 😔 like Anjaan 😔. And We loose the meaning of such dull life🥺.
That's why I wanted to write this since I'm also suffering from this🤧🤧. But I feel Nice and relaxed when I think about u people 😁😁. When I think that u will read m

Antara Chakraborty

Actually I was literally Emotional That's why I stammered In some parts. So please Overlook it Naa 😇. Btw 🥺🥺 Thanks thanks Sooooooooooo Muuuuccchhh🥺🥺 Thanks For Supporting me 🥺💖 and Staying by my side🥺💖. I Never Felt this much Loved in my Life😭😭😭😭😭😭. Saying a Million or Trillion times THANK YOU is Less For How much Overwhelmed 🥺 I'm 🥺🥺. Sorry For being a Emotional Wreck😅 And As Long as You People🥰 are There to Support me😇. I'll Keep being Emo And write my emotions😁😁😚😚 LOVE YOU ALLL😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 #NewLife #love_you_all #Overwhelming #True_Feelings💙 #Thanks_a_Million_loads_Nojoto_and_my_Sweet_Supporters💖💖😘 #Felling_ofLoved #first_time_Voice😅 #Always_ThereFor_You

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification