Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teddybearday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teddybearday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about teddy bear images with love quotes download, teddy bear with love quotes, teddy bear images with love quotes, teddy bear images with love, ted mosby quotes love is the best thing we do,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear 🍑 #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I'm advised about what I already know!  What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 🍑
#stuffedtoy #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
When people dumb their emotions inside my mind 
And relax themselves....  What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
maybe warm n cuddly to others
but unable to bring out the same warmth or cuddle anyone
I'm a just another lifeless teddy,buddy😢 What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

Lavish Goyal

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
When you share your all painfull moments with me and dont allow me 
to share even my happiness with you What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
When you share your all painfull moments with me and dont allow me 
to share even my happiness with you What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
#lavithoughts

Dipa Rani G.

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear 🍑 #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When your eye forgot how to melt in mine. When your eye searched somebody else presence. When our dreams died and I buried in me as part of me.. believe me it just like stuffed teddy.. outside soft but inside my lifeless stuffed dreams. A teddy bear, an emotionless soft toy with whom you loved to play. What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 🍑

Mysterious

What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? #teddybearday #teddybear #stuffedtoy #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when she tell me her best friend, but share secret with others😕🙂 What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

read more
When I don't have space to express myself What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

rizz kinzz

read more
To your love
Your charm has spellbounded n your breathe keeps me intact 
Love n you is wat keeps me to n fro What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 

rizz kinzz

read more
Listening to your Annoying murmured
Knowing your tricks n Intention
Just to the thought of not being another example like you. What makes you feel like a stuffed toy? 

#teddybearday #teddybear 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification