Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookholic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookholic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bookholics, the secret book, books to read online, books to read, books for kids,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Not fair! #bookworm #bookaddict #bookaholic #bookholic #bibliophile #mobileaddiction #public #Oasis #Video #New UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Thoughts

read more

Monika Gadhvana

#Collab and share how you turn your life exciting when alone. #whenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bookholic #Books #Sagrika #and_I M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

read more
I grab my favorite book from my bookshelf...
Sit near the window...
And start wandering with the words...
And then I enjoy my own company with my dearest book. #Collab and share how you turn your life exciting when alone. #whenalone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#bookholic #books #SAGRIKA #And_I #M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

Monika Gadhvana

You're The Password To My Life
Till My Last Breathe. #BookLoversDay #bookholic #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpowrimo #yqgujarati #And_I #M_O_N_I❤️
Jogiya Sagar

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Confession of a selfish booklover

I will date a girl who says those 3 magical words... "I don't read"... Because seriously.. i don't want to share my books #yqquotes #bookholic #booklover #selfish #magicalwords

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

A free advice from a bookholic

Never date a book lover... Because when it comes to a partner their expectations are high as f*ck #booklover #bookholic #yqquotes #yqbookclub #love

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

If the story of a book 
can hold me back,
 but you can't then
 you haven't tried sincerely #yqbaba #yqquotes #bookholic #booklover #story #holdmeback

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

If you can't remember the story of the book you have read then you have just read it... Not lived it #yqbaba #yqquotes #bookworm #bookholic

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

If I receive your call while reading a book... You are damn special 😊😚 #yqquotes #yqbaba #bookholic #you #call

Neelam Rawat

#bookholic #Life

read more
ये जिंदगी तो कट जाएगी किताबों  के पन्ने पलटते - पलटते
एक लम्बी उम्र ले कर आऊंगी तुम्हारे साथ जीने के लिए
~नीलम #bookholic #life

Rhyming Story

वो मेरी मोहब्बत-ए-इबादत है,
उसे पाना मेरी दिल की चाहत है
लफ़्ज़ों में नाम उसका
मेरी आदत है,
उसे एक बार देख लूँ,
मेरे हर दिन की राहत है। #NojotoQuote Mohabbat ki Chahat
#NojotoHindi #NojotoRhymingstory #HindiPoetry #HindiLekhan #Instawriter #instapic #Mohabbat #pyaar #love #lovepoetry #chahat #ishq #junnon #jaan #Dilkibaat #instalekhak #writersgram #writers #booklover #bookholic #writersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification