Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LifeLearnings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LifeLearnings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, the love of my life meaning in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu,

• 21 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Koms

Siddharth Bhagat

https://parnamicreations.blogspot.com/?m=1 #ketorecipe #celebritynetworth #motivatation #LifeLearnings earnonline🌸🌆🌃 #manymore #todaysattraction #Rohitsharma45

read more

twisha ray

Sai Sameera Voleti

#Collab and write a #4lineadvice to your younger self. #youngerme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Life is painful though! #mylifemypain #LifeLearnings #quoutestoliveby #yourquote

read more
thank you for the decisions you made, 
for the people you trusted, 
and for teaching what pain means... 
I still regret you as a part of my life!  #Collab and write a #4lineadvice to your younger self. #youngerme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Life is painful though!  #mylifemypain #lifelearnings #quoutestoliveby #yourquote

@_

Every negetive things has also a positive side , the way we look depend on our prospective.  #lifelearnings #loveyourself #loveyourlife

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

In the world filled with sugar coated people
Be the mix variant of every taste #dreamingvet  #truth #lifequotes #lifelearnings #quoteoftheday #aestheticthoughts #food

Grishma Doshi

Learning from self

Sometimes you have to learn from your old self for your future self. Learning for self from self ✍️✍️
#learningfromself #musingaboutlearning #selflearningfromself #lifelearnings #circleoflife #yqbaba #grishmathoughts #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

🌺 ज़िन्दगी के सफ़र में गुज़र जाते हैं जो मकाम 🌺 #सफ़रअधूरा #LifeLearnings #peoplecomeandgo #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmapoetry Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
कुछ लोग ऐसे हैं जिंदगी में,
अगर आज वह ना होते तो शायद मुझे लगता मेरा सफ़र अधूरा है।

कुछ लोग ऐसे थे जिंदगी में,
अगर आज होते तो शायद मुझे ना लगता मेरा सफ़र अधूरा है।

कुछ लोग रहेंगे कुछ चले जाएंगे,
अगर यह समझ ना आएगा तो शायद नहीं यकीनन मेरा सफ़र अधूरा है। 🌺 ज़िन्दगी के सफ़र में गुज़र जाते हैं जो मकाम 🌺
#सफ़रअधूरा #lifelearnings #peoplecomeandgo #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmapoetry
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Grishma Doshi

to respect elders but never forget to respect young once, your equals and yourself. And respect people for who they are not based on their gender, talent or wealth. I'll teach them that they should not be harsh on others but learn to never let anyone to be harsh on them. I will assure them when they will do something wrong I will definitely stop them, but I might be wrong some time and at that time they can stop me too. #ifihaveachild #teach #formyfuturechild #lifelearnings #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bhavika Bansal

What is better??? 

To tell the truth n let someone be hurt unintentionally... 

OR

To portray a false picture of emotions which can give someone temporary happiness..  #lifelearnings #lifelessons #lifeexperience #lifethoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification