Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lagaan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lagaan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about youtube hindi movie lagaan, hindi movie lagaan, lagaan quotes, hindi film lagaan, lagaan true story,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

Rakesh ahirwar

Tarun Vij भारतीय

Three channels, three different shows.... #YQMeme #Meme #Funny #IPL vs #lagaan vs. #Suryavansham

read more
      Three channels, three different shows....
#yqmeme #meme #funny #ipl vs #lagaan vs. #suryavansham

Mehwish Wakeel

Pardeep Singhal

In 2001 during my college days LAGAAN movie, a masterpiece of Indian cinema was released While watching the movie on the big screen I was mesmerized by the gracious beauty of actress Gracy Singh. Her smile, stance and grace won the hearts and I lost my heart to her. Specially for her expressions in this song ओ रे छोरे, ओ री छोरी For the next few days I had been writing poetry for her. #Movie #rekhta #nojotophoto #lagaan #wordpress #gracysingh

read more
 In 2001 during my college days LAGAAN movie, a masterpiece of Indian cinema was released 

While watching the movie on the big screen I  was mesmerized by the gracious beauty of  actress Gracy Singh.
Her smile, stance and grace won the hearts and I lost my heart to her.
Specially for her expressions in this song
ओ रे छोरे, ओ री छोरी
For the next few days I had been writing poetry for her.

Pardeep Singhal

In 2001 during my college days LAGAAN movie, a masterpiece of Indian cinema was released While watching the movie on the big screen I was mesmerized by the gracious beauty of actress Gracy Singh. Her smile, stance and grace won the hearts and I lost my heart to her. Specially for her expressions in this song ओ रे छोरे, ओ री छोरी For the next few days I had been writing poetry for her. #Movie #rekhta #nojotophoto #lagaan #wordpress #gracysingh

read more
 In 2001 during my college days LAGAAN movie, a masterpiece of Indian cinema was released 

While watching the movie on the big screen I  was mesmerized by the gracious beauty of  actress Gracy Singh.
Her smile, stance and grace won the hearts and I lost my heart to her.
Specially for her expressions in this song
ओ रे छोरे, ओ री छोरी
For the next few days I had been writing poetry for her.

Pratyush Raunak

#Ashwin 
#ipl #cricket #Ashwin #Rajasthanroyals #KingsXIpunjab #lagaan #NojotoPhoto

Manjeet

थकती ना कोई आंखें, तेरे हुस्न का दीदार करते करते
 जाने क्यों रुक जाते हैं मेरे लब्ज, मुहब्बत का इजहार करते करते 
मेरे संग यू ना निकला करो सज संवर कर बाजारों में
 एक दिन बिक जाऊंगा मैं 
शहर के हर मोड़ पर, तेरी खूबसूरती का लगान भरते- भरते|
 ©मनजीत #Eyes #ankhen #love #mohabbat #bazar #sahar #husn #izhaar #khubsurti_ki_lagaan #lagaan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification