Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordslosetheirvoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordslosetheirvoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love images with words, nice words about life and love 20, words of encouragement for a man you love, words of love for him from the heart, sweet love and trust words for her,

• 53 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Useless arguments raise #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

#Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are silent.
My words are incomplete
Without your majestic touch.
You Enhance meaning to my words
That flow in a rhythmic voice to the world. #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
My words lose their voice when my eyes speak... #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #mistakesthatIHavenotmade #Mistakes

read more
I said sorry for the mistake that I have not made and still she refuse to accept it by saying that every time she is correct. #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #mistakesthatIHavenotmade #mistakes

Swapnil Moon

read more
the ink starts fading. #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nik Katara

Must see pin quote ND FOLLOW Md writer.. "प्यार" 'मोहब्बत' और "ईश्क" से परे इक और "दुनिया" भी है.... आप उसे किस नज़र से देखते हैं collab करके बताइये ll #mdwriter #yqdidi #yqbesthindiquotes #wordslosetheirvoice #ज़िंदगी #Marchishere YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi Best YQ Hindi Quotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Md writer

read more
असली दर्द पर हंसती है दुनिया,
और उसी दर्द के ढोंग पर फंसती है दुनिया,
वाह रे कमाल है यह दुनिया। Must see pin quote ND FOLLOW Md writer..
"प्यार" 'मोहब्बत' और "ईश्क" से परे इक और "दुनिया" भी है.... 
आप उसे किस नज़र से देखते हैं collab करके बताइये ll #mdwriter

#yqdidi #yqbesthindiquotes #wordslosetheirvoice #ज़िंदगी #marchishere
YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi Best YQ Hindi Quotes                #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Md writer

Atishay jain

read more
People started to think about literal meaning! #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

FOLLOW Md writer.. "प्यार" 'मोहब्बत' और "ईश्क" से परे इक और "दुनिया" भी है.... आप उसे किस नज़र से देखते हैं collab करके बताइये ll #mdwriter बड़े ही खूबसूरत अल्फाज़ हैं इनके Sakshi Jangra 👇👇👇👇 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #YourQuoteAndMine #wordslosetheirvoice #yqbesthindiquotes

read more
दर्द पे हंसती है 
खुशियों पे जलती है ।
हँसने जलने में उसकी 
अपनी तक़दीर सटकती है ।।  FOLLOW Md writer..
"प्यार" 'मोहब्बत' और "ईश्क" से परे इक और "दुनिया" भी है.... 
आप उसे किस नज़र से देखते हैं collab करके बताइये ll #mdwriter

बड़े ही खूबसूरत अल्फाज़ हैं इनके Sakshi Jangra 👇👇👇👇

Upendar M

Don't just understand the words you hear, try to understand their feelings behind those words. #yqbaba #yqdidi #kritikqoutes #wordslosetheirvoice love #Unexpressedfeelings

read more
Not every "I love you" mean they'll be with you forever....
Not every "I hate you" mean they want to leave you....
Not every "I miss you" mean they want you back in their life... Don't just understand the words you hear, try to understand their feelings behind those words.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #kritikqoutes #wordslosetheirvoice #love #unexpressedfeelings

Abid

#Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with jessL

read more
You have to make of whatever you get,
Life isn't cosy and all wishes are not met.
 #Collab and share when you as a writer don’t feel like writing, when you feel your #wordslosetheirvoice.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with jessL
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification