Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meandmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meandmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the meaning of, the hindi meaning, to hindi meaning, meandered in a sentence, meanders and oxbow lakes,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Haaris Mansabdar

Dear past let me forget you, dear present let me live you and dear future let me establish you...

©Haaris Mansabdar #Past #Present #Future #lifequotes #time #positivevibes #meandmylife

KRUNAL JADAV

Clicks & Canvas A bit gloomy, nearing sunset. The waves make their presence felt, people are excited having their ride in different boats. Amidst the noises around, I feel calmness of the water with heavenly peace felt from within by being close to scenic beauty of nature. #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #Nature #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #meandmylife

read more
कुछ आँखों के समंदर खारे है,
अपनों के लिए बहे ये सारे है;
फ़िर भी ख़ुशी के किनारे तक ले जाती है,
जब रिश्तों की हवा छू जाती है। Clicks & Canvas 

A bit gloomy, nearing sunset. The waves make their presence felt, people are excited having their ride in different boats. Amidst the noises around, I feel calmness of the water with heavenly peace felt from within by being close to scenic beauty of nature.

#mycnc
#clicksncanvas

Deepali Ghoge

#meandmylife तेरा तो काम यही है बस ज़िन्दगी तुझसे शिकायत कैसी... #शिकायतकैसी #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
तू जैसी है....
मेरी ही तो है.. #Meandmylife
तेरा तो काम यही है बस
ज़िन्दगी तुझसे शिकायत कैसी...
#शिकायतकैसी #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Anubhav Dwivedi

मैं सिर्फ मैं बनकर अच्छा हूं,
क्योंकि मैं चाहता नहीं ,
सब की तरह
मैं भी बदल जाऊं। #meandmylife #aloneisfine #beyourself  #yqbaba  #yadidi

Anubhav Dwivedi

मैं सिर्फ मैं बनकर अच्छा हूं,
क्योंकि मैं चाहता नहीं ,
सब की तरह
मैं भी बदल जाऊं। #meandmylife #aloneisfine #beyourself  #yqbaba  #yadidi

Durga Kannan

Clicks & Canvas A bit gloomy, nearing sunset. The waves make their presence felt, people are excited having their ride in different boats. Amidst the noises around, I feel calmness of the water with heavenly peace felt from within by being close to scenic beauty of nature. PC:- My own click #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #Nature #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #meandmylife #DKcollab

read more
The inner turmoils subside
In the presence of nature
Having a soothing
And calming effect
Transporting us to another zone Clicks & Canvas 

A bit gloomy, nearing sunset. The waves make their presence felt, people are excited having their ride in different boats. Amidst the noises around, I feel calmness of the water with heavenly peace felt from within by being close to scenic beauty of nature.

PC:- My own click

#mycnc
#clicksncanvas

Prita

Pic @ Pinterest Rains A reason to Smile A reason to forget sorrow A reason to find peace A reason to relax and enjoy it A reason to sit back and feel it #Soothing #bestfriend #crazylove #meandmylife #iloverain #childishheart

read more
बारिश की ये बुंदे ,
एक पैगाम सा लाया करती है....
जिनमें शामिल तेरी यादें होती है ,
तेरे इश्क की इबादत हुआ करती है ,
तेरे ना होने पे भी,  तेरे होने का एहसास कराती है! 
 Pic @ Pinterest 

Rains
A reason to Smile
A reason to forget sorrow
A reason to find peace 
A reason to relax and enjoy it
A reason to sit back and feel it

Devendradatt yadav

Vo safar jab unse nazar mili
To taar dil ke jud gaye,
Kuch pal ke vo dil ke naksh the,
Kuch pal me hi unse toot gye.

#meandmylife #mylove #yqhindishayari #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba

Gita B

Ayushi Agrawal

#meandmylife #meandmylife mylife #meandmylife #poem M H Khokhar Mahesh Kumar Vikal Sujata jha Raj Tulasyan

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification