Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noorika Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noorika Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and noor, noor unnahar love quotes, noor shayari in hindi, na kisi ki aankh ka noor hoon poetry, aap ke noor se hamari zindagi shayari,

• 2 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Noorain Mushtaque

nojoto #us #noorika #Love

read more
gunaah itne ki ungliyaan kam pad gyi ,
ki khushi ko talaashne ki himmat kam pad gyi ,
bs ab sukoon se sona hai ae khuda ,
kyunki kuch achcha krne ke liye ye zindagi kam pad gyi . #nojoto #us #noorika #love

Monika

#noorika #us #Love #forevers nojoto

read more
Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time ❤️ #noorika #us #love #forevers #nojoto

Monika

#noorika #Love #foreverus nojoto

read more
Tum na samundar ho, na reth ho, 
na seep ho na zameen.... 
Tum dil ho, dhadkan ho,tum zindagi ho aaameen❣ #noorika #love #foreverus #nojoto

Noorain Mushtaque

nojoto #Love #noorika #forever

read more
pareshaan rahta hu , baatein btani bht hai ;
ghabraya rahta hu , log daraate bht hai ;
kahta hu khud se ki sah lu ye pareshaaniya ,
pr kya kru logo ke andar himmat bht hai . #nojoto #love #noorika #forever

Monika

Aur maine to pehle bhi kaha tha...#shikaayatein bani rahe to behtar hai 😜 #noorika nojoto #Love #forever #Life

read more
Jin hontho pe hai sannata...kabhi  गौर to kar...
un aankhon me shikaaayat bhi to ho sakti haii...!! Aur maine to pehle bhi kaha tha...#shikaayatein bani rahe to behtar hai 😜 
#noorika #nojoto #love #forever  #life

Noorain Mushtaque

Tu रहना sath mere #noorika #Love #us #Always Monika

read more
tum jana mere bina ,
wo raaste khali milege ;
manzil bhale hi na dikhe ,
कदम tere kayam rahenge ;
phr shayad rasto ke patthar
 yaad dilaye तुझे duniya ki ,
tu रुकना mt krne de unhe apne zid ki ;
अब kbhi yaad aaye tjhe meri ,
dekh lena us chaand ko ,
krna zara andhere ka intezaar ,
me zaroor aaunga us tareeq ki shaam ko . Tu रहना sath mere 
#noorika #love #us #always  Monika

Monika

A love like yours is not just love but life...a life worth celebrating. #noorika #us #loveforever #iloveyou #Trust #rememberingsanity #livinginsane

read more
To Noorika, 
I don’t know how you are so familiar to me—or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before—in another time, a different place, some other existence,possibly in my dreams where I'd carved a similar portrait of you long before you stepped in. A love like yours is not just love but life...a life worth celebrating. 
#noorika #us #loveforever #iloveyou #trust #rememberingsanity #livinginsane

Noorain Mushtaque

palatna aata to dekh leti tum , 
marte hue insaan kitna pyara lagta hai . #love #noorika #us #always

Monika

Uskii mohabbat kuch hai hi aisii... #noorika #us #iloveyou #Love nojoto

read more
ये नये आशिक़ क्या जाने मोहब्बत के सलीके ...
उसे तो बदन से ज़्यादा मेरी भीगी ज़ुल्फें पसंद हैं।। Uskii mohabbat kuch hai hi aisii...
#noorika #us #iloveyou #love #nojoto

Monika

Love is the most beautiful and savoured feelings of all, and a lovee like ours has its own destiny, the one we describe and decide and write. You are love and I love you. #noorika #us #lovee #eternity nojoto

read more
Past the evening orange,sittin scrolling down through feeds, a post read - "define beauty in 3 words."

To someone like me who's soo deeply engrossed, sunk, and madly swimming in his love, peeling away my thoughts n finding just him as the answer to all my questions. 

"Noorika" - I reply. Love is the most beautiful and savoured feelings of all, and a lovee like ours has its own destiny, the one we describe and decide and write. You are love and I love you.
#noorika #us #lovee #eternity #nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification