Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Save_water Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Save_water Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you save jackson 5, jackson 5 love you save, poster with slogan on save earth, short poem on save water save life, quotes to save the environment,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

NR Krishna

#Save_water

read more
White Use water but don't waste 🌊 💦 think about future 🙏👍🙃

©NR Krishna #Save_water

Deepali Rawat

AARPANN JAIIN

#Pollution #green #Save_Earth #Save_water #save_life Dhanya blackrocks My Loquacious World sana naaz Andy Mann तरु_का_आशियाना(संस्कृत_लेखिका_मेरठी_कुड़ी) Subhashree Sahu Scholar Mukesh Poonia Kiຮhori (⁠ᵔ⁠ᴥ⁠ᵔ⁠) Miss Shalini Surbhi Awasthi PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Sneha vinay panwar Jain Saroj Nîkîtã Guptā Kavi Himanshu Pandey vineetapanchal KK क्षत्राणी Tanuja_pal suwarta Ritu Tyagi Neetu Alpha_Infinity Nandani patel परिंदा GRHC~TECH~TRICKS Preeti Kumari Nilam Malviya simran Rrrrr अदनासा- Anshu writer

read more

Aparna Pathak

vinay jawa

White वृक्ष, नदिया, जल, वायु 
  स       ना       त       न  
है सत्य सनातन प्रकृति से ही 
ये सत्य स्वीकारने को त्यार नहीं।
जो प्रकृति को छोड़ आगे बड़े,
यह सनातन का उद्धार नही।।

©vinay jawa #lonely_quotes #savebirds #Save_water #Save_Earth #save_tree #saveanimal #save_nature

Vipin

Deepika

mr sat news

Viraj Kunte

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Save_water #save_life Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

read more
THE  STRENGTH  which we can acquire from...
THE  STRENGTH  to be shapeless yet destructive at times...
And last but not the least, THE  STRENGTH  which turns out to be LIFE to all... Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#save_water  #save_life  Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

Viraj Kunte

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Save_water #save_life Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...

read more
THE  STRENGTH  which we can acquire from...
THE  STRENGTH  to be shapeless yet destructive at times...
And last but not the least, THE  STRENGTH  which turns out to be LIFE to all... Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#save_water  #save_life  Remember, the EARTH is the only planet with water in its usable form...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification