Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best keepgoingback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best keepgoingback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keep your love life private quotes, keep calm and love a 10, keep calm and love me 480, keep calm and love neha, keep calm and love posters 10,

• 59 Followers
  • 68 Stories

Springblossoms

Growing older, I keep going back to my memories. You will discover opposites of Happiness... Refresh your memories and smile😊💜 #keepgoingback life #Happiness #Nature #Smile Time for you to visit your memories with this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I only knew to smile all time
Away from all worries 
Only joy and happiness
Surrounded by lovely butterflies Running in the greens paddy fields
Along with the breeze
And glittering sunshine.
 Growing older, I keep going back to my memories.
You will discover opposites of Happiness...
Refresh your memories and smile😊💜
 #KeepGoingBack #life #happiness #nature #smile

Time for you to visit your memories with this #collab challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What do you keep going back to? #yqmuse #keepgoingback #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
find why and where I left a beautiful present that I missed while living in the then past.
Ah! I am always present in the past that once missed my loving presence.
The present always lies unopened and I miss the truth of life being present only in a messed up past.
I see through the eyes of my mind shutting the divinity present in my as yet unopened eyes.
If only I would march forward
If only my blinkers fall off and eyes open.. What do you keep going back to?

#yqmuse #keepgoingback #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse 

Swapnil Moon

As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #keepgoingback Time for you to visit your memories with this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
further ticking doesn't matter. As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #KeepGoingBack

Time for you to visit your memories with this #collab challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nik Katara

Reposting YQ Muse’s interesting collab for the day. #keepgoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My childhood coz it's giving me relaxation from current situations 👶 Reposting YQ Muse’s interesting collab for the day. #keepgoingback #yourquoteandmine

Atishay jain

As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #keepgoingback Time for you to visit your memories with this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have no worries
No stress
And no mean people around As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #KeepGoingBack

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
When I was child 🙇...😄😄 As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #KeepGoingBack

Sudhansu Senapati

What do you keep going back to? #yqmuse #keepgoingback #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Nights when I danced with ghosts,
In trance we consumed venom,
Black blood rushed in our vessels, 
Satan of paradise played tricks.

God of hell reigned in my kingdom, 
Miracle gardens turned to desert,
Toxic gases that our lungs sucked,
Coffins lined up on our streets. 

I keep going back to,
Nightmares of those days,
Wish Grace descends in my psyche,
Erasing the horrors of  past. What do you keep going back to?

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
the time when i used to
enjoy my life alone, when
I had neither any fear of losing
anyone and nor the reasons 
of getting hurt again and
again.. What do you keep going back to?

Abid

As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #keepgoingback Time for you to visit your memories with this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with BIDISHA SENGUPTA

read more
Everything has been pre destined, 
God's actions are pretty clandestine.
Trust yourself it is better than to sulk,
It will relieve you and off load the bulk.  As I’m travelling, I keep going back to my memories. #KeepGoingBack

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with BIDISHA SENGUPTA

Ashika Ashika

read more
myself , just to remind how happening I can make world besides me !!!! What do you keep going back to?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification