Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsok Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsok Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about its my love story video songs download 17, its my love story video songs 40, its my love story video songs download, its my love story video songs, its my love story songs download 72,

• 35 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Nirmala Pant

#itsok 13/5 @hardik Mahajan VED PRAKASH 73 R@j€$h Urvashi Kapoor narendra bhakuni #Life

read more

K K

Payal Dholakia

Life is all about convincing yourself
That "It's Okay".  #Yqbaba #ItsOk #LetItBe

chirag mittal

To dear curley-verly It's ok to do stupid things. It's ok to eat my lunch box. It's ok to mess things up. It's ok now and it's always gonna be ok. -Dear Diary #Eddyteddy #Eddyteddydiaries #deardiary #itsok #ddiary02 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
अंधेरी रात भी चाँदनी हो जाएगी,
तू जरा छत पे तो आ फिर देख कितनों कि दीवाली हो जाएगी l
-Diary of Eddy-Teddy© To dear curley-verly
It's ok to do stupid things. 
It's ok to eat my lunch box.
It's ok to mess things up. 
It's ok now and it's always gonna be ok. 
-Dear Diary 

#Eddyteddy #Eddyteddydiaries #deardiary #itsok #ddiary02 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Muskan Bothra

Sometimes its ok to do nothing and relax ! #HeartfeltMessage #relax Life #itsok #Messageoftheday #Thoughts

read more

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

AYUSH SINGH

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

Stardust 🍂

#itsok #followme #followformore Love Yourself 💜

read more
-Sometimes it's ok to fail and tumble.
-It's ok to feel lonelier and smaller.
-It's ok to cry and open up.
-but the most important at the end
-you should be loving yourself.
-you should be star of your own life.
-because life goes on but let's live on.— % & #itsok #followme #followformore Love Yourself 💜

Stardust 🍂

"3 REMINDERS FOR THE DAY"
*IT'S OK*
★To make mistakes
★To be less Than perfect
★To do what's best for you— % & #reminderfortheday #day5 #itsok #followme #followformore Love Yourself 💜

Sonal Gupta

It's ok the way it is going, it'll get better don't worry #dontworry #itsok #relax #believeinyourself
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification