Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovehasnoboundaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovehasnoboundaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a shayari on love, the quotes of love, the love quotes, love the quotes, a quote about love,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

AB

Shubh Ratri,,,,, God bless you,, Titliyan 🦋 Page पर जो भी घूम आये उनको दिल से शुक्रिया इतना याद करने के लिए,,,,,, Thanks for all your pokes,,,, Sorry m not able to write there,,,, don't know why,,,, but thank you all or missing me over there,,,, #alpanas #scareofdark #Kitties #lovequotes #yourquote #lovehasnoboundaries #mylifemyrules • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughtsith Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Want to fly with
With those
With you.... 

Without having any... 
Restrictions, 
Want to fly 
With you, 

As love has 
No boundries
As well
No line of control.... !! Shubh Ratri,,,,, God bless you,, 
Titliyan 🦋 Page पर जो भी घूम आये उनको दिल से शुक्रिया इतना याद करने के लिए,,,,,, Thanks for all your pokes,,,, Sorry m not able to write there,,,, don't know why,,,, but thank you all or missing me over there,,,, 

#alpanas #scareofdark #kitties #lovequotes #yourquote #lovehasnoboundaries #mylifemyrules

• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughtsith Aesthetic Thoughts

AB

वो लिखते रहे घायल इश्क़ में 
मोहब्बतें !! मोहब्बतें !!मोहब्बतें !!

और हम पढ़ते रहे बेनज़ीर उनकी 
शहादतें !! शहादतें !! शहादतें !!  #yourquotes #yourqoutedidi #loveqouteshindi #loveneverfades #lovehasnoboundaries

Anita Saini

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #Motivation #365days365quotes #lovehasnoboundaries #Ibaadat Best YQ Hindi Quotes Best of YourQuote Poetry Best YQ Urdu Quotes Good Morning

read more
कौन कहता है अल्लाह पर सिर्फ उनका हक़ है...
 मस्जिदों में मन्नतों के धागे  तो हमने भी बांधे हैं.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #motivation #365days365quotes #lovehasnoboundaries #ibaadat 
Best YQ Hindi Quotes  Best of YourQuote Poetry Best YQ Urdu Quotes Good Morning

Ekta Pathak

He respected that she loved him, even though he loved someone else. #lovehasnoboundaries
#YQbaba

Poonam Patra

Kya apko bhi assa pyaar kabhi hua hai? Jahan paane ki chahat na ho jahan milne ki izzazat na ho...... Kya kabhi asse ishq ki barsaat ne apko chuaan hai? Please give ur opinion in comments 🤗🤗🤗🤗 #incomoletelovequotes #lovehasnoboundaries #onesidedlove #yqdidi #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #restzone

read more
Yeh Nazdikiyaan Kabhi 
Pyaar Nahi Ban Paayi,
Tujhe Ehsaas Bhi Nahi Hua Aur 
Mein Teri Ho Gayi........
Aab Rishta Mohobbat Se Kam Aur 
Dosti Se Kai Aaage Hai,
Naaam Na Sahi Iss Riste Ka,
Mein Tera Saath To Haasil Kar Gayi.......

Kya apko bhi assa pyaar kabhi hua hai? 
Jahan paane ki chahat na ho jahan milne ki izzazat na ho...... Kya kabhi asse ishq ki barsaat ne apko chuaan hai?
Please give ur opinion in comments 🤗🤗🤗🤗
#incomoletelovequotes 
#lovehasnoboundaries 
#onesidedlove #yqdidi #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #restzone

Nivedita Adhikari

"Why do you want to suffer with me when I am giving you the chance to leave me? " asked he.

She replied, "because I love you and I know the man I am with. Struggles won't last long. How long can they last? maximum 10 years? What after that? I am not looking for this 10 years but the life after that. I didn't marry you to be with you only on your good days, but also to be with you on your bad days. We don't leave a person just because one of us is struggling. If we do that relationship has no meaning. Instead, we fight all the odds together and grow together." #lovehasnoboundaries #love #conversation #life #relationship #yqbaba #yqquotes

little wings

Pure Love "love has no boundaries" 
agar Aap aek aadmi ko khilaoge to woh Aapko bhul jayega 
par animals kabhi nahi bhulte 
#huge_respect_for_animals

©secret superstar 
  #lovehasnoboundaries 
#LoveForCreatures 
#like
#Nojoto 
#foryou

little wings

Pure Love "love has no boundaries" 
agar Aap aek aadmi ko khilaoge to woh Aapko bhul jayega 
par animals kabhi nahi bhulte 
#huge_respect_for_animals

©secret superstar #lovehasnoboundaries 
#LoveForCreatures 
#like
#Nojoto 
#foryou

poetic_dish

(love)
is love caged?
no.
is love limited?
no.
is love free?
no.
then whats the cost of love?
to love back with 
the same intensity. #Love 
#loveislife #lovehasnoboundaries

Rhagvi Saasha

Those people once meant to be our everything and now nothing #Love#lovequotes#lovehasnoboundaries #lovehasthehabitofwaiting#loveleavessometimes#lovemakeslifelive

read more
Some people leave their footprints in heart which cannot be erased... Those people once meant to be our everything and now nothing #love#lovequotes#lovehasnoboundaries #lovehasthehabitofwaiting#loveleavessometimes#lovemakeslifelive
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification