Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tiktokbanned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tiktokbanned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about https m youtube com watch v jg_o0tndpqq sad love poetry heart touching breakup shayari tik tok poetry top videos part5 youtube i, love you like a love song tik tok, i need your love tik tok song, i need your love tik tok, oh my darling i love you tik tok,

• 44 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

June Meme Challenge 29/30 Now that the Indian government banned Tiktok and 58 other apps from China, time to contrast it with YQ. #tiktokYQ 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #memetime #tiktokbanned #TikTok #yourquote entries to #YQMT1084. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Recorded emotions
 by others

Our own emotions!  June Meme Challenge 29/30 

Now that the Indian government banned Tiktok and 58 other apps from China, time to contrast it with YQ. #tiktokYQ

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Memetime #tiktokbanned #TikTok #YourQuote entries to #YQMT1084.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

Read Carefully. Tiktok had been running out of time . life love #tiktokbanned #Inspiration #Humour #letters #philosophy

read more
20 July, 2020

'Dear' Tiktok, 

Our Youth Failed To Keep that Space As I did.
I Just Hope My 'Dear' is Still Neutral.

For Your Disgrace, Regards. Read Carefully.

Tiktok          had been running out of time .

#life #love
 #tiktokbanned #inspiration #humour

Saket Shindikar

Read Carefully. Tiktok had been running out of time . life love #tiktokbanned #Inspiration #Humour #letters #philosophy

read more
20 July, 2020

'Dear' Tiktok, 

Our Youth Failed To Keep that Space As I did.
I Just Hope My 'Dear' is Still Neutral.

For Your Disgrace, Regards. Read Carefully.

Tiktok          had been running out of time .

#life #love
 #tiktokbanned #inspiration #humour

pavan ponnaganti

June Meme Challenge 29/30 Now that the Indian government banned Tiktok and 58 other apps from China, time to contrast it with YQ. #tiktokYQ 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #memetime #tiktokbanned #TikTok #yourquote entries to #YQMT1084. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This is app
which taken 
my happiness

This is 
the one 
bring it back June Meme Challenge 29/30 

Now that the Indian government banned Tiktok and 58 other apps from China, time to contrast it with YQ. #tiktokYQ

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Memetime #tiktokbanned #TikTok #YourQuote entries to #YQMT1084.  #YourQuoteAndMine

अनिता कुमावत

राखी सावंत सा ड्रामा क्वीन टिक टोक स्मिता पाटिल सा संजीदा योअर कोट 😃😄😛😝 June Meme Challenge 29/30 Now that the Indian government banned Tiktok and 58 other apps from China, time to contrast it with YQ. #tiktokYQ 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #memetime #tiktokbanned #TikTok #yourquote entries to #YQMT1084. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
राखी सावंत

स्मिता पाटिल राखी सावंत सा ड्रामा क्वीन टिक टोक 
स्मिता पाटिल सा संजीदा योअर कोट 
😃😄😛😝
June Meme Challenge 29/30 

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
          அக்கபோர்களின் 
          அளப்பறை....

கவிஞர்களின் 
             காதல் கீதங்கள்..! June Meme Challenge 29/30 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The clock has 
stopped. No more 
TikTok, TikTok

Where the clock
continues it's
TikTok TikTok June Meme Challenge 29/30 

Mahima Jain

Copy krna bhi ek Talent hai bhai log😂😂😂 lekin YouTube ko us talent ki kadar nhi hai😂😂 Collab to complete this fun short story with nothing but a #Conversation. Make it funny, make it real. #TikTokerconversation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #tiktokbanned #yqenglish #tiktokvsyoutube #yqquotes

read more
"You know What? Once a Celebrity always a Celebrity. So don't worry you can try some other platform."

"Yeah True and you Know I tried YouTube."

"Great, so what happen? How much subscribers you have?"

"3"

"So why are you Sad? Don't worry, it's great start"

"I got 3 Copywrite STRIKEs, and now With Tiktok my YouTube channel is also Banned." Copy krna bhi ek Talent hai bhai log😂😂😂 lekin YouTube ko us talent ki kadar nhi hai😂😂 

Collab to complete this fun short story with nothing but a #conversation. Make it funny, make it real. #TikTokerconversation #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #tiktokbanned #yqenglish #tiktokvsyoutube #yqquotes

Mahima Jain

Nation wants to Know Tiktokers 😂😂😂 Rough Translation: So how are you doing? 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #YouTubeMemes #carryminati #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1305. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #tiktokbanned #Collab

read more
Reporters to all Tiktokers after Government Ban Tiktok :-  Nation wants to Know Tiktokers 😂😂😂

Rough Translation: So how are you doing? 

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #YouTubeMemes #CarryMinati #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1305.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #tiktokbanned #collab

Shitiz Chauhan

read more
                               15 seconds 
                          of borrowed fame

Sharing Your experience 
                             which made your 
                               life worth living... June Meme Challenge 29/30 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification