Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best failinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best failinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love fail images with quotes, love fail quotes with images, fail in love shayari, shayri for love fail 0, love fail quotes in telugu,

• 18 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Yash Saini

Bss yahi to kharabi hai Broken💔Heart #brockenheart #Love #failinlove #Sigma

read more

Shubham Singh

#SAD #failinlove Broken💔Heart

read more

mummy_s_prince

The moment you left me without saying any words, I felt like it was not more than a heart broke for myself. I was not even able to understand what made you do this?? Maybe it is because of the bad habits that I lied to you about. Or maybe it is because that I planned something and you don't like it, I don't know why? what reason? that we were not together anymore. I know that I hurt you millions of times all because of my silliness, I am sorry for everything and I feel guilty for what I have don #Imagination #HeartBreak #SAD #lovequote #sadstory #Happymoments #failinlove

read more
Why does it hurt only me? The moment you left me without saying any words,
I felt like it was not more than a heart broke for myself.
I was not even able to understand what made you do this??
Maybe it is because of the bad habits that I lied to you about.
Or maybe it is because that I planned something and you don't like it,
I don't know why? what reason? that we were not together anymore.
I know that I hurt you millions of times all because of my silliness,
I am sorry for everything and I feel guilty for what I have don

mummy_s_prince

#Failure #failinlove #nolove #beatthefear #nothingisimpossible #happylife YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi The small definition of failure in my words, I am just trying to judge the failure in my life. Is the failure is more important than a person who wants to achieve some big in his/her life. Failure is not a part of your life. It is a temporary guest in your life. So love the grace period of being failure in life.

read more
Failure

Dear failure, I knows that you are stuck in my life and you are trying to go away from my life, no matter how hard I will try to remove you but one thing is really clear that you can not overtake me. When my time will comes than I will show you the real place in my life. Because you're not the permanent member in my life. Actually there is no one without you my life. But I need some time to make my feel better than I will beat you. You are the biggest enemy in my life. #failure #failinlove #nolove #beatthefear #nothingisimpossible #happylife YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

The small definition of failure in my words, I am just trying to judge the failure in my life. Is the failure is more important than a person who wants to achieve some big in his/her life. Failure is not a part of your life. It is a temporary guest in your life. So love the grace period of being failure in life.

Karuna Gupta

Kitna bura lagta h jb ap kisiko wish karne ke liye 12bj tk jage or wo apki msg ka reply tak na kare ...fir bhi ap smile kare or bole koi nh busy hoga... love

©Karuna Gupta bura lagta hai🙂

#OneSeason #Love #failinlove #Smile #Happiness #BirthdaySpecial

poetry by maurya girl

kitna bura lagta hai na
jb hum kisi se naraz ho
aur vo humse
ulta naraz ho jaye💔

©poetry by maurya girl #girlLife #failinlove

ᏕᏗᏁᎴᎩ ᏖᎧᎷᏗᏒ

#failinlove

read more
हसरत क्या करूँ उसकी जो हजारो की चाहत है नसीब में तो नहीं है यकीनन बस दीदार से ही राहत हैं

✍️✍️ᏕᏗᏁᎴᎩ ᏖᎧᎷᏗᏒ #failinlove

VKD KAPIL

अच्छा किया तुमने 'ना' कह दिया...
वरना.. मेरे यहां, कौन सुधरता !
                                                        -VKD #vkd2610 @vkd2610 #love #rejection #failinlove #nojoto #shayari #miss #today

Neha Kashyap

i think being alone is better than to be with fake friends and love #alone #Fakepeople#failinlove#fakefriends

read more
sahi hai na gairo se riyayat isliye mil pati h qk wo hmare me kamiya nahi hmare me khubiya dhundhte hai 
apne toh bs khamiya aur kaam nikal jane pe khudse dur karne  ke alag alag tarike dhundhte hai i think being alone is better than to be with fake friends and love #alone #fakepeople#failinlove#fakefriends

Aakash Gupta

#failinlove

read more
सोचा था कि ग़र रुठ जाऊंगा तो मना लोगे तुम,
कायनात से लड़ के मुझे अपना बना लोगे तुम,
खैर छोड़ो कहा पता था,कि ठोकर मारकर, खुद को खुदा और मुझे मुर्दा बना दोगे तुम,
मेरी मोहब्बत की ख़ता की इतनी बड़ी सज़ा दोगे तुम,
कल तक जिसे जान कहते थे उसे  ही अनजान बना दोगे तुम। #failinlove
loader
Home
Explore
Events