Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyofagirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyofagirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a story in hindi with moral, a hindi story with moral, hindi story with moral, love sad story, sad story love,

• 9 Followers
  • 13 Stories

silent_03

Pen of a Soul

In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event. This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again... A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one... #crushdiaries #storyofagirl nom #yqbaba #yqquotes #penofasoul #yqcrush #nomakeuplook #chaseyou

read more
In the lights of makeup,
My eyes fixes over,

The faces around couldn't shatter,
Since your gifted beauty was likeably sober,

You were the sweet blueberry,
I can around everyday taste and hover,

We collectively connect in every contact,
With our eyes met in crush cover,

You couldn't speak and i couldn't utter,
As each of us gets into this pulled over.. In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event.
This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again...
A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one...
#crushdiaries #storyofagirl #nom

Vikash Bakshi

In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event. This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again... A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one... #crushdiaries #storyofagirl nom #yqbaba #yqquotes #penofasoul #yqcrush #nomakeuplook #chaseyou

read more
In the lights of makeup,
My eyes fixes over,

The faces around couldn't shatter,
Since your gifted beauty was likeably sober,

You were the sweet blueberry,
I can around everyday taste and hover,

We collectively connect in every contact,
With our eyes met in crush cover,

You couldn't speak and i couldn't utter,
As each of us gets into this pulled over.. In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event.
This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again...
A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one...
#crushdiaries #storyofagirl #nom

Bad Poet

*Slaps and Sex –The Story of a Girl* She was born in a poor family. Before her were three elder sisters and after her were two younger ones. She didn't know about their poverty, she just loved playing games– Luka Chuppi, Chor Sipahi, and others. #girlstory #Agirl #thegirl #storyofagirl #badpoet #thegirlwithablueheart #agirlstale #thegirlwholoved

read more
The Story of a Girl  *Slaps and Sex –The Story of a Girl*

She was born in a poor family.
Before her were three elder sisters
and after her were two younger ones.
She didn't know about their poverty,
she just loved playing games–
Luka Chuppi, Chor Sipahi, and others.

JAYA SENEM BURIULY

Dil to pagal hai 
sirf gaano me suna tha , aaj dekh bhi liya hai

pyar k badle pyar milne ki chaahat me 
tumne

Self respect kahin kho diya hai

©JAYA SENEM BURIULY #Heart_touching #HEART_TALKS #emotionallove #rudeworld #storyofmylife #storyoflove #storyinpoem #storyofagirl #haalat #Haal_e_dil

Onir Lapaniya

surma nazroo Ka 😳aisa hi h sab #Trending #thatgirl #Jiska #pyaar #storyofagirl #SAD #Heart #Surma #lonely

read more

Priya khedar

Ek ladki kya chahti hai😍😍😍😍nojotovideo #storyofagirl

read more

Ashish (Alone)

घड़ी की सुइयाँ आगे बढ़ती रही  पर समय थम गया था तु हस्ती है तो सुबह होती है,,
तु रोती है तो चाँद रोता है #poet #love #loveyou #friendshipquotes #friends #friendshipgoals #ias #friendship #friends👭 #friendzone #friendship #motivation #fitnessmotivation #motivationquotes #quotes #shayari #poetrybooks #hindikavita
#storyofagirl #girl #respectgirl #respectwomen  #instapoet #instaquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes #shayar #shayarilover #dilkealfaz #sad #sadquotespage

Ashish (Alone)

#poet #love #loveyou #friendshipquotes #friends #friendshipgoals #ias #friendship #friends👭 #friendzone #friendship #motivation #fitnessmotivation #motivationquotes #quotes #shayari #poetrybooks #hindikavita
#storyofagirl #girl #respectgirl #respectwomen  #instapoet #instaquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes #shayar #shayarilover #dilkealfaz #sad #sadquotespage

Ashish (Alone)

#poet #love #loveyou #friendshipquotes #friends #friendshipgoals #ias #friendship #friends👭 #friendzone #friendship #motivation #fitnessmotivation #motivationquotes #quotes #shayari #poetrybooks #hindikavita
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification