Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best petals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best petals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bubble bath with candles and rose petals, ferns and petals rakhi gifts for brother, petals on the wind book, ferns and petals bhai dooj, ferns and petals diwali gifts,

• 61 Followers
  • 145 Stories

My Loquacious World

People be with till they can get any benefit from you. #Rose #petals #Life #myloquaciousworld #advice#bittertruth #Truth #Truth_of_Life Bitterone_me 0 Lion Hearted Praveen Jain "पल्लव"

read more

My Loquacious World

People be with till they can get any benefit from you. #Rose #petals Life #myloquaciousworld #advice#bittertruth #Truth #Truth_of_Life Bitterone_me 0

read more
You are as beautiful as this flower
For everyone to cherish and adore
Just till your petals are fresh and bright
Blossoming with the tender touch of light

©My Loquacious World People be with till they can get any benefit from you.

#Rose #petals #Life #myloquaciousworld #advice#bittertruth #Truth #Truth_of_Life Bitterone_me 0

Jyoti Jamlingappnavar

Petals Loves Thorns #thorns #petals #Love #myhappiness Life #nojotaquotes

read more
You are filled with petals of love, but unexpectedly get 
thorns in your life.

©Jyoti Jamlingappnavar Petals Loves Thorns

#thorns #petals #love #myhappiness #Life #nojotaquotes

Jyoti Jamlingappnavar

Love - Thorns of pain and petals of love #Rose #thorns #petals #Love #feelings #lovequotes #herheartpoetry

read more

Fazil Hakkim

flowers are the beautiful things to the human beings #Mulaayam #Flower #petals #Beautiful

read more

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#conversations #raining #petals #soft #perdumed image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
May your conversations be like raining petals - soft and perfumed.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #conversations #raining #petals #soft #perdumed
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Sunita Pathania

#LifeIsLikeARose #petals #thorns #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Poonam Suyal Puja Udeshi Sita Prasad Kirti Pandey Mili Saha kk_jazbaat Anil Ray Lalit Saxena Balwinder Pal Hardik Mahajan Rama Goswami Adarsh S Kumar Suresh Gulia Ranjit Kumar Rihan saifi Sethi Ji Anshu writer Maaahi.. Ranver Sai

read more

Fazil Hakkim

flowers are the beautiful among the nature #flowers #petals #Blossoms #Poetry

read more

Anuj Jain

Vennila

Colours that petals hold
Don't have the same odour
So, don't decide people
Based on appearance !  💥💥
140/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #randomthoughts #petals #quote #yqdiary #yqthoughts #nila_diaries
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification