Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anotherone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anotherone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about signs of a married man in love with another woman, married man in love with another woman quotes, married woman in love with another man quotes, falling in love with another man while in a relationship, falling in love with another woman while in a relationship,

• 25 Followers
  • 29 Stories

atrisheartfeelings

Third person....                           

Most of the relationship are brokes bcz of  third person.... Who didn't get importance  in our Life.... #anotherone #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #ananttripathi #collab #yaadein

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Dost
Hai to ek chota sa lafz
Par iske mayne bahut hi bade hai
Dosti wo rishta hota hai jo aap khud banate hai
Dosti ke bina ye duniya adhuri aur khaali hai
Gar ek sacha dost mil jaye 
To wo humari zindagi badalne ki taaqat rakhta hai
Par gar koi dost daga de jaaye
To wo zindagi tabah karne ki taaqat bhi rakhta hai
Bas sachey dost hi kaafi hai sahi mayine mein zindagi jeene ke liye..... #friend#anotherone#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqdidi#yqtales

The Incomplete Metaphor

I'm still living.. #anotherone #StruggleOfLife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohit Ranjan

read more
I'm living this painful life
To write it as a book in the end. I'm still living..
#anotherone #struggleoflife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohit Ranjan

CalmKazi

#600th #calmkaziwrites क्या तुम वही हो ? वो ऊन के गोले में लिपटे, रेशम से धागों सी कोमल ।। वो पायल की झंकार सी, मधुर खनक से गाने वाली ।। #poem #yqbaba #हिंदी #कविता #yqdidi #MileStones #anotherone

read more
क्या तुम वही हो ?

वो ऊन के गोले में लिपटे, 
रेशम से धागों सी कोमल
वो पायल की झंकार सी, 
मधुर खनक से गाने वाली

( Read further below ) #600th #CalmKaziWrites 

क्या तुम वही हो ?

वो ऊन के गोले में लिपटे, 
रेशम से धागों सी कोमल ।।
वो पायल की झंकार सी, 
मधुर खनक से गाने वाली ।।

Simmi Singh

#qbaba YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #petty #anotherone #Unimportant Felt like writing another one.

read more
For her being petty,
       Drew them together

For her being petty,
       Kept them apart

Finally,
She understood
She had became
             Unimportant

#qbaba YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #petty #anotherone #unimportant 
Felt like writing another one.

Aprajita Jha

#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes #Memories #anotherone Memories never fade up it's just......... P.C :- Google baba 😉🤗

read more
Memories never fade up it's just

wrapped up by same memories with some another person #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes #memories #anotherone 
Memories never fade up it's just.........

P.C :- Google baba 😉🤗

dhann99

Bhawna Arora

रिश्तों को बचाते बचाते 
खुद कब मर गये पता ही नहीं चला !! #twoliner 
#rishte 
#ownself 
#anotherone 
#yqdidi #yqbaba #bhavi #punjabikudi

Aamir Qais AnZar

Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai.. Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. • Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts • The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. • It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo #anotherone #supremegod #Gratitute #supremepower #almightygod #AlmightyKing

read more
You Are Here to Gratify Two; 
First is your own-self & Another One is The Almighty.

If you only Appease Yourself then you can't make it with SUPREME POWER & to content Him you have to pacify Everybody Else in the best of Your Possibility, your Family, Neighbours, society & The Country. Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. 
That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai..

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 
• Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts  
• The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. 
• It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo

Dikshit Chopra

The alphabets now can be studied with names of those that died as a victim to the crimes against the humanity. I can make the list from a-z but that would be worthless. Everyday new hashtag justice shall be prevailing in the market if we don't stop being greedy for money, fame and name... And this post is not meant to insult or forget the victims. It is for me, you and everyone else. Let us make sure we don't be a part of such inhuman crimes and always stand with the right. And I don't mean cand #anotherone #rishwrites #justiceforxyz

read more
Hold your breath
It's just another death
Start another campaign
Create another hashtag
Asking every f*****g time for justice
That should be the practice.
And if you forget the ritual
The events shall be perpetual.
Hold your breath and have faith.
Time shall change and things shall be great. The alphabets now can be studied with names of those that died as a victim to the crimes against the humanity.
I can make the list from a-z but that would be worthless. Everyday new hashtag justice shall be prevailing in the market if we don't stop being greedy for money, fame and name...
And this post is not meant to insult or forget the victims. It is for me, you and everyone else. Let us make sure we don't be a part of such inhuman crimes and always stand with the right. And I don't mean cand
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification