Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best followers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best followers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about followers up with perfect caption, followers with most followers twitter, best bio for instagram to get followers, dajjal the slayer and his followers, on instagram who has the most followers,

• 741 Followers
  • 1705 Stories

Sardar Jagjeetsingh Kalra

White #engineers_day

Aaj engineers day he, aur aap sabko to pata hi he ki ek engineers ka kaam kitna mehnat aur jokhim bhara hota he !

Mehnat isliye ki ek engineers ko apna kaam karte waqt baariki se choti choti mahatvpurn binduo par apna dhyaan kendrit karna hota he !

Kisi ka kaam chahe sarak nirman ho , chote bare pull nirman ho, ya chote bare falats makaan ya bildings !

Sabhi kaam bahut baariki se aur apni sujh bujh se kaam karna hota he !

Agar apne hatho se banaye nakse par thori si bhi truti rah gai to samjho log engineers par iska dosh dene lagte he !

❤️❤️❤️

©Sardar Jagjeetsingh Kalra #engineers_day #Nojoto #stetus #DailyMessage #followers #Trending #Renking #Viral

Sardar Jagjeetsingh Kalra

Kajal kaushik

kkqueen🫅 #radheyradhey #Live #followers #Life

read more

Gargi Banerjee

Staring out from the window of an unknown city, in a land that feels foreign, whispers of the past still echo. The voices, their words, the promises—they linger like ghosts in the corners of my mind. I long to answer, yet the silence is heavy, locked inside. My heart, a stone, caught in my throat. How do I share this ache, over and over, with those who have already tired of its weight?

I see us—once hand in hand, promising to meet every turn in life together. Those late-night walks, the unplanned escapes, the streets we dreamed of wandering. Now that you’re gone, where do I place these dreams? A hollow wraps around me, a shadow I cannot shake.

I sit by the window, watching silhouettes rise and fall—some familiar, some strangers—drifting like smoke in the memory of you.

They ask how I am, tell me to find joy in what remains, that there’s more to life than this. But I live in the life we imagined—alone. I’ve gained the world, but what is it worth?

It was always you—my beginning, my end. Now, I walk those unknown streets, haunted by the shadows of what once was, knowing nothing will ever be the same. The air feels thicker, every step heavier, as if the past clings to my very skin. I search the faces of strangers, hoping for a glimpse of you in the crowd, a familiar echo in the noise.

As they say- loving is short, but forgetting is long. I once believed love could fill every empty space, that time would heal every wound. But now I see—some voids grow with time, and some wounds never close. The weight of absence becomes part of you, and in chasing the past, I’ve forgotten how to live in the present.

©Gargi Banerjee #viral 
#Highlights 
#followers

Yusra Kousar

healthy and tasty sandwich recipes healthy delicious sandwich recipes 5 super easy healthy and delicious sandwich recipes at home cheese pizza recipe cheese sandwich recipe cheese sandwich recipe in hindi how to make vegetable cheese sandwich at home how to make veg cheese grilled sandwich at home #Comment #foodlover #followers #Videos #hitsongs #khanakhazana #subcribemychannel

read more

Drjagriti

Divya Kumari

Yusra Kousar

khari biscuit khari biscuit recipe खारी बिस्कुट रेसिपी खारी बिस्किट khari biscuit recipe cheese instant and quick khari biscuit recipe khari biscuit recipe malayalam khari biscuit recipe in hindi #Bollywood #Comment #foodlover #channel #followers #Videos #Whatsapp_status #whatsappstatus #hitsongs #khanakhazana #subcribemychannel

read more

Yusra Kousar

Restaurant style Chilli Chicken | Spicy Chilli Chicken slice chicken onion ginger garlic paste schezwan sauce vinegar tomato sauce butter #Food #Bollywood #Comment #channel #followers #Videos #Shorts #hitsongs #viralshorts #khanakhazana #subcribemychannel

read more

Yusra Kousar

how to make banana shake recipe how to make banana milkshake recipe banana milkshake recipe how to make banana milkshake/kele ka juice/shake banana milk recipe बनाना मिल्क शेक बनाना मिल्क शेक कैसे बनाएं बनाना मिल्क banana shake recipe with dry fruit #Like #Comment #foodlover #channel #followers #Videos #whatsappstatusvideo #hitsongs #khanakhazana #subcribemychannel

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification