Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comrades Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comrades Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about walking with the comrades, comrades meaning in hindi, comradeship meaning in hindi, comrades meaning in english, comrades meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Omkar Ranveerkar

Merit is like a tall tree with a thin trunk which can be cut down easily or can crumble under its own weight if you don't have enough people around yourself to save it from cutting and support it from crumbling down. #merit #oneliner #mentalhealth #people #friends #family #comrades #talent

Omkar Ranveerkar

Merit is like a tall tree with a thin trunk which can be cut down easily or can crumble under its own weight if you don't have enough people around yourself to save it from cutting and support it from crumbling down. #merit #oneliner #mentalhealth #people #friends #family #comrades #talent

khalifa Al-sidiq

#Nigeria #poem

read more
I know a nation,
I know a nation that walked to the spotlight of greatness
with her comrades hand in hand.
I know a nation 
I know a nation that lives to leave no one behind.
I know a nation
I know a nation that the media garnish in crimes 
yet she houses the best of minds 
I know a nation
I know a nation that dwells in a diversity 
that is intolerant to uniformity.
I know a nation
I know a nation that might not be my home 
yet i stand to call home.
THAT NATION IS 
NIGERIA!
Happy Independence day
Comrades! #nigeria

BK Chandio

BK Chandio

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification