Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Knw Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Knw Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about knw station code, knw meaning, knw,

• 10 Followers
  • 225 Stories

Guju chokri Ruh

#My_Story When i saw u i came to knw what smile is when u hugged me i came to knw what peace is when u frst meet me i came to knw what happiness is when u kissed me i came to knw what love is and #Part1 #nojotophoto #part2 #tobecontinued

read more
 #My_story 

When i saw u i came to knw what smile  is 
when u hugged me i came to knw what peace is 
when u frst meet me i came to knw what happiness is 
when u kissed me i came to knw what love is 
and

ITSMERICKY

i knw many of u don't knw me but i am new in this editing field but i want to ask all of u one thing actually ineed a poll im working on short film name'luci' it all film on devil so how many of u want i release this concept comment below ❤️u guys #shortfilm#poll#stories

Simon Ntebaleng Tsamago

read more
Sometimes to talk too much is better than to keep quiet .A wise man advise  his son not to talk too much because he knew that there is  some sort of promises you make to the universe that  will later come to hunt you when you dnt fulfill them.

Only if we knw what is happening around us. We seek the truth about the universe, when we  get the relevation  we then realise that there is a problem in getting the answer about  the universe  because the universe  is full of wonders .we have these principles of the universe.
1. Do not be quick to take the decision  when you live.

2. Don't seek too know much about the universe       because you only knw what you can handle.
3 . The universe contains  ears and eyes .

zazbaat dil ke..

read more
I miss you mamma...

A thousand words couldn‘t bring uh back........I knw bcoz I tried......😔

A thousand tears couldn‘t bring uh back....I knw bcoz I cried.....😭

I really really miss uh mamma.....

I miss  uh mom although ur soul is at rest....and ur body is free from any pain......the world would be like heaven for me if i had you back again...

Uh r always in my thoughts no matter where i go...nd always in my heart bcoz i loved uh so....

However long my life might last,Whatever land I view, whatever joy or grief is mine....I still remember uh I miss uh a lot mom.....😔😭😭

Mamma...could uh plzzz...come back and stay a while I wanna hear ur voice nd see ur smile.....i wanna hold uh tight nd never let uh go again.....

now i know that why uh always asked me to be strong  bcoz uh knew one day I would need the strength to bear ur lose........

vishal vashisth

#Knw abaut ur #Goal

read more
"face the challenge not the girl because girl is not your goal"
by v.v@ #knw abaut ur #goal

Diksha singh

give love guies ....#brokenheart #poem

read more
who else  cares if i cry..
who else cares if i die..
yes we r just frnds then why r u being  shy....
if u r not interested then why r u here why ...
u knw i hate fake thinks the why did u lie...
you knw what you are you are a heartless guy...
i m broke  inside but my determination is high..
i m piece  of diamond baby u can't  afford to buy... give love guies ....#brokenheart

Fakhra Waheed

#Motivation

read more
Letter Pyarey Insan! 

I knw Uh are stuck. Uh are tired. Uh are depress. Uh are lost.

But I want to tell uh its just uh who can pull yourself up from this situation. I blv in uh. I knw uh will stand up for urself. Uh will surprise Ppl by Ur smile and strength. Forget who have hurt uh. Just see what uh can do to pull urself out of this situation. 

Remember! Only Uh can and Uh will. #motivation

Simon Ntebaleng Tsamago

read more
the first blessing  a person can have is to knw when to acknowledge   if  she/he  does n't know

we are made to function at atmost best capacity/optimal  when we dnt knw  that is where the wisdom is hiding

Anzar Wani

#Man

read more
40 year buddy came to me by occupatoin he is a shopkepper i knw him by day dealing he showed me his phone what i saw chat box on facebook when i tried to knw whts this about he confessed something like she was my school mate nd he was very happy 

#man will be man
 #NojotoQuote

okbyequote

It's 11:00pm you text  to your partner "bae I m sleepy so I m going bye gn sdtc"... But you are still online 11:30pm clock running 🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑 it's almost 2:00 am and u still online why? You was sleepy then what are u doing on WhatsApp or Facebook... Then your partner text uh bae u was sleepy and u still online why then ur privacy come between relationships.. Excuse me!! Privacy between relationships one min. You want to say that u both are in relationship but u need ur privacy where u can cheat wh #nojotophoto #OkBye

read more
 It's 11:00pm you text  to your partner "bae I m sleepy so I m going bye gn sdtc"...

But you are still online 11:30pm clock running 🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑 it's almost 2:00 am and u still online why? You was sleepy then what are u doing on WhatsApp or Facebook...

Then your partner text uh bae u was sleepy and u still online why then ur privacy come between relationships..

Excuse me!! Privacy between relationships one min. You want to say that u both are in relationship but u need ur privacy where u can cheat wh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification