Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ExMemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ExMemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about memories with friends, memories of love, love memories quotes, memories with friends, quotes about missing friends and memories,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Aniket Rai

1-Her innocet sweet smile and her eyes.
2- That gifted shirt from her.
3- Her long cozy hugs and those late night talks. #exmemories #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba

Anand Nagada

#ExMemories #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

read more
The century of letters we wrote to each other,

The words on the last page of book 
We use to communicate in tutions

The perfect time you left me forever

#ExMemories
#yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

#ExMemories #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

read more
The century of letters we wrote to each other,

The words on the last page of book 
We use to communicate in tutions

The perfect time you left me forever

#ExMemories
#yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Gaurav Dutta

Three things which reminds of my ex
* Greed
* Lust 
* Cheat #exmemories #three #greed  #yqbaba #lust #cheat #gauravdutta #memories

Gaurav Dutta

Three things which reminds of my ex
* Greed
* Lust 
* Cheat #exmemories #three #greed  #yqbaba #lust #cheat #gauravdutta #memories

Sagar Devani

There are things that reminds us of our past. So here are few things that does remind me of you. 1. When anyone tells me that they love me and they will love me forever. Honestly, they might mean it but it does remind me of you and how many times you might have told me this which were just words. 2. A promise ring: I know kids do this shit. But, having said that love does make us blind. Whenever I look at the ring that I wear (which happens to be given by you) reminds me of you. I wear it ti #Relationship #Challenge #girl #yqbaba #ExMemories

read more
Three things that reminds me of my ex. 

1. When someone says "I'll love you forever" 
2. A promise ring. 
3. Railway platforms & trains.  There are things that reminds us of our past. So here are few things that does remind me of you. 

1. When anyone tells me that they love me and they will love me forever. Honestly, they might mean it but it does remind me of you and how many times you might have told me this which were just words. 

2. A promise ring: I know kids do this shit. But, having said that love does make us blind. Whenever I look at the ring that I wear (which happens to be given by you) reminds me of you. I wear it ti

Abhishek Pathak

#ExMemories

read more
Nhi ye pehli raat nhi.....jb tujhko na sochu ye socha hai...
Kaise tujhko bhool jau ....Jaise tune mujhko bhula hai...
Ki kaise tune Izhar Kiya tha Apne jhoothe pyar ka ....
Kaise tune bola tha koi hai tmhare agal bagal jo krta hai tmse pyar......aur firr bola ...wo main hi to hoon yaar.......
Tmhare I started liking you se lekr "I was trying to move on but"....... tk sb kuch hai mujhe yaad ...are oo kya yahi tha  tmhara saccha  pyar...
Haan  yaad aa rhi hai tmhari .....jaan aaj firr se ja rhi hai hamari...
Tune to bola ki tm oxygen ho mere to ye oxygen se kaisi duri hai..... meri Jaan meri kuch glti hai ya firr teri koi mazboori hai.... #exmemories

Rajan Pal

Meri zindagi me , meri zindagi ki Bas Tabaahi hai, 
Dhuyein ki kas, aur Shraab ko, 
Maine apni dawaa bnaayi hai, 
Aur
Raat Kisike sath bhi hum-bistar ho jaau, 
Karwato me to mujhe ,bus teri yaad aai hai ....

-MyLatestOne #MylatestOne
#IamInLove
#ExMemories

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification