Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yehjawaanihaideewani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yehjawaanihaideewani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeh mera india i love my india, i love my india yeh mera india, yeh jawaani hai deewani images with quotes, yeh jawaani hai deewani love quotes, yeh jawaani hai deewani full movie online with english subtitles,

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Kishan

Humesha humko pehle hi hello bolna padta hai 🥺 #naina #RanbirKapoor #DeepikaPadukone #yehjawaanihaideewani #wodin #films

read more

Aahaan

Hello Resties! ❤️ Bunny and Naina, combination of crazy and smart, inspire us to live in the moment as #yehjawaanihaideewani :) Are you team Bunny or team Naina? What do you want to tell them? 👀 Collab with #rzdearbunny_naina and write your letters! ❤️ #rzdearcharacters #restzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Thanks for showing us that pure love still has blissfull ending. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Bunny and Naina, combination of crazy and smart, inspire us to live in the moment as #yehjawaanihaideewani :)
Are you team Bunny or team Naina? What do you want to tell them? 👀

Collab with #rzdearbunny_naina and write your letters! ❤️ 

#rzdearcharacters #restzone #yqrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine

SONGS, SHAYARI, QUOTES .

Anuj Jain

Rough translation: Why am I having so much fun? It's #RanbirKapoor and #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #yehjawaanihaideewani #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2368. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mein peeth khujlate waqt Rough translation: Why am I having so much fun?

It's #RanbirKapoor and #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2368.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

A J

Rough translation: I don't want to see. It's #AdityaRoyKapur at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #yehjawaanihaideewani entries to #YQMT2637. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Parties funding  news channels  with  corores  to  run  news  favouring  them  
Me to  every  tv  news  channel  Rough translation: I don't want to see. 

It's #AdityaRoyKapur at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani entries to #YQMT2637.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹  #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

Rough translation: I don't want to see. It's #AdityaRoyKapur at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #yehjawaanihaideewani entries to #YQMT2637. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Daily soap  showing  scenes  repeatedly  with  daughter  in  law  saying  "maaji  maaji  maaji  " 
Me  during first  moment  of  "maaji ----" Rough translation: I don't want to see. 

📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani entries to #YQMT2637.

Siddarth

It's #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #yehjawaanihaideewani entries to #YQMT2622. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

read more
            you wonder how she climbed to upper berth wearing short gown seeing this template, trust me you're not only just a memer but also a professional tharki It's #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani entries to #YQMT2622.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

Srishti

It's #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #yehjawaanihaideewani entries to #YQMT2622. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
listening to songs with eyes shut,feeling the music...but then comes our Humsafar-
'The advertisement' *aap abhi Tak yahi ha?

It's #DeepikaPadukone at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani entries to #YQMT2622.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: I don't want to see. It's #AdityaRoyKapur at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #yehjawaanihaideewani entries to #YQMT2637.#smithasunkara Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When relatives shows their function pictures. 
🙏🤦‍♀️🙏 Rough translation: I don't want to see. 

📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #YehJawaaniHaiDeewani entries to #YQMT2637.#smithasunkara

Ar. Smitha

Hello Resties! ❤️ #yehjawaanihaideewani :) #smithasunkara Collab with #rzdearbunny_naina and write your letters! ❤️ #rzdearcharacters #restzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Bunny, 

Ek din sabko marna hi hai, 
Phir lockdown kyun, 
Sab ek sath bahar nikle, 
Sab tabah ho jaye, 
Yeh ghut ghut ke har
pal jeena kyun.  Hello Resties! ❤️

#yehjawaanihaideewani :)
#smithasunkara
Collab with #rzdearbunny_naina and write your letters! ❤️ 

#rzdearcharacters #restzone #yqrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine