Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtsofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtsofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best though love shayari in english with hindi meaning image, thoughts related to life and love, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, thoughts on love and friendship in hindi, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning,

• 38 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Aady

Thoughts spilled on a paper, emotions captured in ink, words for eternity, down the dreams sink. 

Soul hidden in phrases, love become ryhmes, feelings processed on paper, until the end of times. 

Let words take control and your mind take a break, the flow seems endless like a groundless lake.  #poems #thoughtsofmind #inkofemotions #pen

Payal Dholakia

“She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes...” 
 #ThoughtsOfMind #Yqbaba

Hemlata Pandey

कोई आगे थोड़ा ना बढ़ना चाहता था,
बस हालात के आगे झुक गए। #truthoflife #feelingstowords #thoughtsofmind #lovequotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes

Hemlata Pandey

I want to fly like an Eagle, but I can't, bcoz I am a women.  #thoughts #womenempowerment #thoughtsofmind #lifelessons

বৰা দা ল'ৰাটো

উজাগৰী মোৰ প্ৰতিটো নিশা আৰু সেই নিশাৰ নিষ্টব্ধতাত আজি মই ব্যাকুল মাথোঁ🙃.. এই যে জোনাকী সন্ধিয়া বোৰত তুমি অহাৰ সম্ভেদ পাইয়ে  জিপাল হৈ উঠিল মোৰ মন💞🤗 ... ক্লান্ত সময়ৰ লগত সেই কদম জুপিৰ সুগন্ধিয়ে বিলাই যায় এক মধুৰ স্মৃতি আৰু মইও বিলীন হৈ পৰিলোঁ পলকতে....সপোনৰ শেষ নাই মাথোঁ লিখিব বিচাৰো তোমাতেই 🙂🌹 #quotesoftheday #quotesoflove #thoughtsofheart #thoughtsofmind #writeaboutyou
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification