Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fatherofthenation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fatherofthenation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about father in love with his daughter, father in love with son, love with father, the love of a father to his daughter, love poems for the father of my child,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Divya Kumari

Alkash Raja

"Celebrating the legacy of mahatma Gandhi". 💥💥💥, honouring tha father of nation... #gandhijayanti #MahatmaGandhi #fatherofthenation #Mythology #FreedomFighter #swachhbharat #nonviolence #gandhiquotes #Satyagraha #PeaceAndJustice #GandhiLegacy

read more

Ankit

Just when you have finished your day admiring the struggles of the "Father of the Nation", be informed that Gandhi ji was not only an idol of peace and truth but also an initiator of minority appeasement, neutral figure when cruelty was ushered on masses and a sex maniac too ! #fatherofthenation #yqbaba #maniac

Aakriti Rai

Ajay Kumar

Nandni Prajapati

Full video on my youtube channel Go and watch full video share and subscribe Nandni True Lines . . . . . #India #Freedom #Gandhi #Society #GandhiJi #MahatmaGandhi #October #norape #gandhijayanti #gandhiquotes #fatherofthenation

read more

Nojoto English

Preeti

#GandhiJayanti2020 RAVINANDAN Tiwari Manish Yadav #thank You Ajay Singh Ayush Dubey #fatherofthenation

read more
"If you want to change the world first bring that change in you" Mahatma Gandhi remembering the #Fatherofthenation on his birthday anniversary & let's uphold his value of truth, integrity & respect to make our nation a peaceful one! 

@Preeti #GandhiJayanti2020  RAVINANDAN Tiwari  Manish Yadav #Thank You Ajay Singh Ayush Dubey

aksh ki lines

#my first audio poem on nojoto to Mahatma Gandhi ji. #fatherofthenation #HINDUSTANI

read more

pradhan Choudhary

अगर आप दुनिया में बदलाव लाना चाहते हैं
तो 
पहले अपने चरित्र में बदलाव लावो #गांधीजी #fatherofthenation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification