Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ignorance_hurts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ignorance_hurts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ignorance and love shayari, quotes for ignorance in love, quotes on ignorance and love, best quotes on ignorance in love, quotes on ignorance in love,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Ankit Srivastava

वो मुझे नज़रअंदाज़ तो ऐसे करने लगे हैं
जैसे उनकी सारी परेशानियाँ बस मुझसे ही है। #ankit_srivastava_thoughts 
#yq_ankit_srivastava 
#yqhindi #yqdidi #yqbaba 
#love #ignorance_hurts #myfeelingsinmywords

Bizz_are_ Soul

It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance_hurts #Refused #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
be spurned
rather than left excluded... It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#ignorance_hurts 
#refused 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

cressy adoline

Today's the birthday of Swami Vivekanand and India celebrates National Youth Day. Swami Vivekanand was one of the greatest Hindu monks who propounded the Vedanta philosophy, a scientific way of understanding consciousness. Swamiji was a great champion of physical fitness, and was a well-built yogi. He once said, "Kicking a football will take you closer to the Divine than any amount of prayer.” At Chicago during World Congress on Religions in 1893, Vivekanand introduced the Western world to Hin #beBrave #Collab #swamivivekananda #YourQuoteAndMine #nationalyouthday #writingresolution #ignorance_hurts

read more
As youngsters, you hold more responsibilities towards ur society!
Use ur spirit for a good cause!
Instead enruling ur own cool world, peep out n aware about the issues in ur surrounding. If it possible atleast do a least thing to solve it.

Your cool attitude should  change the closed customs followed by the society! 
Don't let urself to accept those closed customs! Don't be ignorant!!!  Today's the birthday of Swami Vivekanand and India celebrates National Youth Day.

Swami Vivekanand was one of the greatest Hindu monks who propounded the Vedanta philosophy, a scientific way of understanding consciousness. Swamiji was a great champion of physical fitness, and was a well-built yogi. He once said, "Kicking a football will take you closer to the Divine than any amount of prayer.”

At Chicago during World Congress on Religions in 1893, Vivekanand introduced the Western world to Hin

Shivam Soni

Ignorance always hurts when it is done to you by the person whom you are considering and treating special. #eveningthought #eveningquote #ignorance #ignorance_hurts #realityoflife #373rdquote

RiChA SiNgH SoMvAnShI

सुनो,
 बहुत तकलीफ़ दे रहा है,
तुम्हारा ये अन्दाज,
 मुझे नज़रअंदाज़ करने का... !! #ख़ता 
#yqbaba #yqdidi
#yqquotes
#ignorance_hurts
#lovequotes

Bhoomi Anand

☹️☹️☹️ #FakeLove #ignorance_hurts

read more
Don't wanna see it again..
Seriously...
 ☹️☹️☹️ #fakelove #ignorance_hurts

Bhoomi Anand

I can't see that I'm being ignored I not have a habit to live alone...  #ignorance_hurts

Shreya Singh

I Have Learned Why People Work So Hard To Succeed:
 It Is Because They Envy The Things Their Neighbours Have. But It Is Useless. It Is Like Chasing The Wind ... It Is Better To Have Only A Little, With Peace Of Mind, Than Be Busy All The Time With Both Hands, Trying To Catch The Wind..!! #timeyouremember #busypeople #business_things #busyliferoutines #ignorance_hurts #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #mylifestory

Shreya Singh

I Have Learned Why People Work So Hard To Succeed:
 It Is Because They Envy The Things Their Neighbours Have. But It Is Useless. It Is Like Chasing The Wind ... It Is Better To Have Only A Little, With Peace Of Mind, Than Be Busy All The Time With Both Hands, Trying To Catch The Wind..!! #timeyouremember #busypeople #business_things #busyliferoutines #ignorance_hurts #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #mylifestory

Arpita Mohanty

You're that love of mine which never existed  #one-sided 
#neverbegforlove 
#ignorance_hurts 
#lettinggo 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events