Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whoisapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whoisapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whois api free php 10, who, au whois 20, whois database download 210, whois api json 50,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

#NAPOWRIMO is here, are you? Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more

Takes the responsibility 
to assess and set forth  
a glorious gallimaufry 
of thoughts and heart-warming 
stories about life
Pours out the creativity
Touching the heart of many readers
To inveigle them in putting pen to paper #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

#whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Chitra Iyer

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
feeds on words 
when full and
empties himself 
to feel full.  Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

#whoisapoet #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
slips beneath the skin of 
anything and everything
looking for space or 
creating one to either hide 
himself or stand exposed. 

Shivangi

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #shivangiverma #Poet #yqenglish Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
experience emotions at various level
Observe it as a Philosopher
Give it a frame like an Artist
And conclude as in Poetry. Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

#yqbaba #shivangiverma #poet #yqenglish

Sikandar ( Firaq Kherwari )

read more
Who always try to say all hard , tough
and ugly realities  in soft and pretty words . Some times, he try to fill
the water of a reservior in a pot.

Ashika Ashika

read more
lives on different colours of pages.  Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

Gita Khanna

read more
Gives rhythm and  sensitivity 
to what he observes around him...  Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

SHAYAARIDILSE

read more
has the supreme power to convert a spiritual atmosphere to realistic atmosphere. Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
adores to penn down one's emotions  Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

Poonam Suyal

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #rzwotm #ps_writeups Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
gives words to our dreams Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

#rzwotm #ps_writeups
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification