Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lostfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lostfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on lost love, love lost quotes, lost love quotes, love lost, lost love,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

The 5th Story of the Voice of the Dead series. Unheard melody #lostfeelings #Society

read more

Author Shahista Agwan

#feelings रिश्ते युही बदल क्यों जाते है #feelingbyheart #sadfeelings #alonefeeling #aloneforever #lostfriend #lostfeelings #Poetry

read more

Abbas Ujjainwala

Goodbyes are said to the person
   NEVER TO THE MEMORIES...  #lostfriendship#lostsoul #lostfeelings

Abbas Ujjainwala

Goodbyes are said to the person
   NEVER TO THE MEMORIES...  #lostfriendship#lostsoul #lostfeelings

Trapti

Whom to blame - fakeness, fading culture, emotionlessness, ego, mental block, busy life, so called social evolution or something else? #toomuchsocialmedia #lostfeelings #disconnected_by_our_choices

read more

Population density increasing multifold,
Yet more and more people feeling lonely, empty and deserted..

Such a sad irony..

Whom to blame - fakeness,  fading culture, emotionlessness, ego,  mental block, busy life, so called social evolution or something else? #toomuchsocialmedia #lostfeelings #disconnected_by_our_choices

Bizz_are_ Soul

That soft smile could have infected all, The tall silhouette mesmerized the soul, Everyday encounters, small chats, the gradual friendship  all I could endure… Fate had a different tale to tell, #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #aLoveStory #lostfeelings #afeelingwhichisconstant

read more
A Lost Feeling
(In Caption) That soft smile could have infected all,
The tall silhouette mesmerized the soul,
Everyday encounters,
small chats,
the gradual friendship 
all I could endure…

Fate had a different tale to tell,

Cerebral Derange

Every Night is a hell for strong hearts
Who lost their feelings and emotions #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#hell#lostfeelings

Cerebral Derange

Every Night is a hell for strong hearts
Who lost their feelings and emotions #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#hell#lostfeelings

Shivi Rajput

I lost my mirror.
I lost my feelings. #yqquotes #yqbaba #englishquote #restzone #lostmirror #lostfeelings

Viji Sophia

What makes me happy: 🙄

When someone enquires about me stating,
 are you ok
When someone looks at my face and understands my feelings 
When someone orders what I like without asking
When someone respects me
When someone appreciates my hard work
When someone asks me did you had your food

But this never happened,  And I have lost hope..... #hopeless #lostsoul #lostfeelings #losthopes #loneliness #disrespect
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification