Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhiteCoat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhiteCoat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about black and white sad love quotes, love quote black and white, black and white love, i love white color quotes, instagram quotes with white background,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

अल्फाज़-ए-प्रिया

Sunita Pathania

Sherlock Doyle

Don't be afraid to come out as part of LGBTQIA. The closet is for monsters, and you aren't one. #doctor #WhiteCoat #Mom #Marriage #LGBT #lgbtrights #LGBTQ #lgbtqia

read more
My mom forced me to be a doctor.
She used to tell, “Everyone wants to marry a MAN in a white coat”.

I never had the heart to tell her...

‘So do I’.

Don't be afraid to come out as part of LGBTQIA. The closet is for monsters, and you aren't one.

#doctor #whitecoat #mom #marriage #lgbt #lgbtrights #lgbtq #lgbtqia

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Recently, in Kolkata, after a patient passed away, their relatives and a frenzied mob violently attacked the doctors, injuring many. Doctors across India are protesting against this and we as YQ stand in solidarity with doctors worldwide. It’s our job to save our saviours. #Collab and post your solidarity message to doctors in India with #istandwithdoctors #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamingvet #WhiteCoat #Doctors #raiseyourvoice

read more
Nowdays doctors are ill-treated in fields and hospitals, whether they are Vet,MBBS, BDS, BaMS or homeo, instead of respect they get hate..People don't understand sleepless nights and thousands sacrifices we had given to reach Upto here..
We gave most important part of our life in becoming what these people called god, but now what are they doing little bit of mistake and our sacrifice goes in vain..
People use to make us do there work either by power or government pressure, our degree for them is nothing..
We don't want to be called GOD..
We just want respect, honour, praise and love... 
Please don't make us guilty for choosing 
our proffesion..  Recently, in Kolkata, after a patient passed away, their relatives and a frenzied mob violently attacked the doctors, injuring many. Doctors across India are protesting against this and we as YQ stand in solidarity with doctors worldwide. It’s our job to save our saviours. 

#Collab and post your solidarity message to doctors in India with #istandwithdoctors #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamingvet #whitecoat #doctors #raiseyourvoice

SHRUTI GUPTA

It was love at first sight.... 
He was in white! 
Both of us were gazing in each others eyes ...
Now my cone receptors admit 'white' as 'Khaki'
and people call him "Doctor " #chai 
#lovequotes
#whitecoat

Dr.Javed Sikandar

#WhiteCoat#SAVETHESAVIOURsavethisnobleproffesionHindi#nojotoenglishNojoto #nojotohindi

read more
Uss safed coat k kaam aur shapath k khatir wo sari umar marta raha,
Apne Naam k aage lagane Dr. wo kitne saal padhta raha ...
Naa jane kitne patients k khoon k daag dhoye uss coat ne,
Par kise pata tha ek din aisa ki wo safed coat bheeg k rang jaye khud hi k Laal rang me... #WhiteCoat#SAVETHESAVIOUR#savethisnobleproffesion#NojotoHindi#NojotoEnglish#Nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification