Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LukaChuppi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LukaChuppi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about punjabi whatsaap status shayari picsbhagwan ni husband dedo kathy rkhiya aa luka ke, luka chuppi in hindi, luka chuppi shayari, naeem khan in luka chuppi, photo song of luka chuppi 96,

• 27 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Nirtya Krishna

Prakhar Patsariya

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friends and I were actually going for a trip.  It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

rajat gupta

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Pados wali aunty see's u with any girl

It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

Rough Translation: You better not get too excited. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1562. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When we are planning for Goa trip with friends and everything goes as per plan for a while with everyone excited 

That eventually unsuccessful trip to us be like-
 Rough Translation: You better not get too excited.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1562. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Rough Translation: Why are you interrupting? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1547. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Arnab Goswami to his Panelists
Every Night* Rough Translation: Why are you interrupting?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1547. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes ab ni bologe sharma ki k lrke se kuch sikh😒...by the way...just a meme😂😂😂😂

read more
when gupta ji ki larki run away with sharma ji ka larka.

relatives: It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
Collaborating with YQ Memes ab ni bologe sharma ki k lrke se kuch sikh😒...by the way...just a meme😂😂😂😂

Siddarth

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT336 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 Template credits: Tanmay Sinha 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes I think I am getting taste of my own medicine here!! #yqbaba

read more
When people who asked me to not to quit YQ quit themselves, inner me be like..  It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT336 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 

Template credits: Tanmay Sinha 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine

I think I am getting taste of my own medicine here!!

Rishi K

🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1551. Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me before going on a date
16.8.20 🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1551.   

Get. Set. Meme it!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kartikaaryan #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1555. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
bas kar pagli ab rulayegi kya

free me lejaa Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KartikAaryan #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1555. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kartikaaryan #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1555. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with Raghav Yadav

read more
जब साड़ियों की दुकान में आप जूते कम दाम वाले मांगते हो तब Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KartikAaryan #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1555. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Raghav Yadav
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification