Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best circles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best circles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to hide dark circles under eyes with makeup, eyeshadow colors to avoid with dark circles, how to hide dark circles with makeup, how to get rid of dark circles in a week, how to get rid of dark circles for men,

• 6 Followers
  • 13 Stories

SoulChitra

Subscribe My YouTube Channel 👇 https://www.youtube.com/@soulchitra Amazing😱 Different Colors of Circle 💙💜💚 #soulchitra 👈 #draw #Drawing #drawings #paitning #Paintings #Art #Artist #circle #circles #films

read more

SoulChitra

Subscribe My YouTube Channel 👇 https://www.youtube.com/@soulchitra AmaziAmazing😱 " K " Letter Art #soulchitra 👈 #draw #Drawing #drawings #paitning #Paintings #Art #Artist #circle #circles #films

read more

SoulChitra

Subscribe My YouTube Channel 👇 https://www.youtube.com/@soulchitra चाय के शौकीन लोग 🙂🙂🥰 #soulchitra 👈 #draw #Drawing #drawings #paitning #Paintings #Art #Artist #circle #circles #films

read more

SoulChitra

Subscribe My YouTube Channel 👇 https://www.youtube.com/@soulchitra Amazing😱 Different Color Circle 🥰 #soulchitra 👈 #draw #Drawing #drawings #paitning #Paintings #Art #Artist #circle #circles #films

read more

Bharath Nandibhatla

If you really believe in circles, why don't you come back? As my child, maybe? #singlemother #circles

read more
I remember going with you,
to that bangle factory.
All dark and lifeless.
You'd make bangles with clay,
mould them into such perfect circles.

You never knew what 
a circle meant, though. 
Yet, you made sure I knew.

If I look back at it now,
You dealt mostly with circles.
Bangles at the factory, zeroes at home,
dark circles from those sleepless nights,
all of them, perfect circles.

So much for losing that one red circle,
between your brows, Sindhoor, 
as they call it.
That one circle that counts, 
for a woman, as they say it. 
But, is it? Is it, really?

You made bangles all day,
but you'd never wear them.
And to top all of it,
you had me, a mess of a child.

You were a single mother.
I was a single child.
You made bangles.
You never broke them.
I made promises.
I'd never have broken them.

But you chose to leave,
to meet my father.

I had promises to keep,
but you chose to sleep. If you really believe in circles,
why don't you come back?
As my child, maybe?
#SingleMother #Circles

Bad Poet

*circles* i once wrote poems for a girl only to find she was into shayris like, youtube shayris! can you believe it? she was my crush listening to youtube shayris #dearcrush #crushdiaries #funnypoem #badpoet #funpoem #circlesandcycles

read more
i once wrote poems for a girl
only to find she was into shayris

(poem in caption) *circles*

i once wrote poems for a girl
only to find she was into shayris
like, youtube shayris!
can you believe it?
she was my crush
listening to youtube shayris

Akshay Vasu

Let's run in circles #akshayvasu #Love #romance #circles #IndiaFightsCorona

read more
#IndiaFightsCorona Let's run in circles, opposite each other. Until we are thrown into the sky by the storm that is swirling in between us. I'll hold your hands, and I'll hug you. Let me be your wings. Let's fall on those clouds, and let's dance on the rainbow. Let's bore a hole in that sky until we fall back into the sea with the rain. And Let's swim back to the shore to play the game of circles again.

©Akshay Vasu Let's run in circles

#akshayvasu #love #romance #circles

Nojoto Art

This challenge is specifically for the artist who love sketching... Different #Strokes have been introduced over here... #Hatching ,#Contour ,#circles ,#Randomlines #Stippling etc Select any 3 or 4 art techniques and #rander your imagination on the paper... ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ In case having any difficulties in understanding these strokes drop your msg down here ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩ Use tag Art and #mystroke #nojotoart #mystrokes

read more
 This challenge is specifically for the artist who love sketching...
Different #strokes have been introduced over here...
#Hatching ,#Contour ,#circles ,#Randomlines #Stippling etc
Select any 3 or 4 art techniques and #rander your imagination on the paper...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
In case having any difficulties in understanding these strokes drop your msg down here
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩
Use tag #NojotoArt and #mystroke

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification