Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardeath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardeath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a race with love and death, summary of the poem love and death, sad stories about love and death in hindi, death quotes in hindi for love, love and death poem by sarojini naidu,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Dear Death,

I know you are the last page of my book,
But a lot of chapters are yet to be turned,
Am savouring each line of every page in 
my book,
And am in no hurry to reach my destination,
Am having a blast of a journey !

Just chill while you wait...

A happy soul.

#yqbaba
 #DearDeath#letters
#challenge

Chitra Iyer

I've seen the news. You're everywhere. We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. #deardeath #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I challenge you to come everyday to me and take a bit of me with you so that I can grow anew, bit by bit. Will you, dear darling death? 
They say that you are depressing n you kill happiness. Aha! Just know that it is happiness that kills you, kills your ego. 
Are you proud that you can take us away? Well, well, memories don't die anyway. They, in fact kill your pride when you take us away.
Dear death, you can only take, not give. Whereas we give even in death, when you take us away.
You may be our life's only visible truth but the truth is you are an invisible lie for, you have no life, only death written all over you.
 I've seen the news. You're everywhere.
We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. 

#deardeath #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

sanjana Bhardwaj

लोग डर डर के जीया क्यू करते है
डरते है, तो प्यार किया क्यू करते है....
 #deardeath #yqbaba #yqquotes #fear #looser_in_love #boostthyself #arthub

K Harsita

a request to death... #deardeath #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #deathnote

read more
My dear Death, 
I am still in the search of 
heaven, save me from 
your death notes until then.  a request to death... 
#deardeath 
#yqbabachallenge 
#yqbaba 
#deathnote

Cerebral Derange

I've seen the news. You're everywhere. We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. #deardeath #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Just bend that Proudness
Bare eyes can't look 
Neither touch you
Why afraid of you  I've seen the news. You're everywhere.
We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. 

Cerebral Derange

read more
Just bend that Proudness
Bare eyes can't look 
Neither touch you
Why afraid of you  I've seen the news. You're everywhere.

Snigdha Agrawal

Hey death,

Don't creep up on me in the dead of night.
Only cowards strike from the back.
Be brave and meet me eye to eye
We will battle it out till you make me die #deardeath #yqbaba #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld 
#readwriteunite #writersnetwork #writer

Sourajita D

Dear Death,
You are a challenge and you are a fear; but still a part of my life. I know like no resurrection can take place but still there is something I have almost given up thoughts about!
Wish I could see how people react to my death!!!  
 #sourajita #yqbaba #collabwithme #yqtales #Deardeath #firstlove #jatinaswal #diwa

Shail Raghuvanshi

I've seen the news. You're everywhere. We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. #deardeath #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #Death #SushantSinghRajput #poetrycommunity

read more
Why do you willingly step in when you know the time is not up?
Don't you have a way of smacking a person for inviting you when they shouldn't?
Or, is the human will stronger than death itself?
If that be the case, imagine world, how much better our lives can be unlike what we think?!
We can will happiness to happen and it will. I've seen the news. You're everywhere.

#death 
#sushantsinghrajput

Anand Nagada

I've seen the news. You're everywhere. We gave you the guest room but you took over our house. It's sad that you're the only common belief we share. #deardeath #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman 170/366

read more
You are doing your duty and maintaining the balance of nature,
Agreed! But,

Why are you taking the lives of the people,
Who want to live more but fear due to you?
Gets depressed by your thought.

Why are you putting them in this trauma?
Request you to take the lives but,

' In A Peaceful Way' I've seen the news. You're everywhere.

170/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification