Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestbro Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestbro Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shilpa Yadav

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal alias Mr. Transformer. Uhh! Not just a writer. Something more than that. He is a perfectionist (to me). Such heartfelt words from his pen! He himself is an epitome of cuteness and sweetness. Yo! You all know him! What do I say? I'm such a poor soul. I don't have enough words. And, I don't talk a lot :-P. So I can't say more. Much love to ye bro! #yqbaba #dedication #bestbro #reviewbykp

read more
...and if it's a ride that'll never end,
I'll decide to come crunching your time,
All way along, even if it's as queer,
For you are not just a brother,
Not just another writer cruising here;

You're that petrichor that I dawdle for.
That first summer rain, which can 
Quench my everlasting thirst.
And, I wonder, 
If you are just another friend? Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal alias Mr. Transformer.

Uhh! Not just a writer. Something more than that. He is a perfectionist (to me). Such heartfelt words from his pen! He himself is an epitome of cuteness and sweetness. Yo! You all know him! 
What do I say? 

I'm such a poor soul. I don't have enough words. And, I don't talk a lot :-P. So I can't say more. 

Much love to ye bro!

Shaik Prince

lakire to hamari bhi
bohot khas he 
varna tum jesa
 dost
 mere pas nahi hota #bestbro #lifeline #supper

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification