Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truethat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truethat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feel my true love quotes with images, i know you love me and your love is true, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, true quotes about life and love, true love shayari for boyfriend in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

#Red #truethat Prem hope this works for the #Challenge Devesh, thanks for the tag. I might have exceeded word limit? 🤔 Let me know, will try again. #story #Fairytale 444 #444story #rest

read more
Little Red Riding Hood
Went to the forest..

You know the rest #red #truethat 
Prem hope this works for the #challenge Devesh, thanks for the tag. I might have exceeded word limit? 🤔 Let me know, will try again.
#story #fairytale #444 #444story #rest

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyFunny #yqbaba #SachinPremMemes Lead roles - Sachin and Prem. Supporting cast - Saket Bhai, Mayanka Bhai, Me. Sachin makes use of the most of it today early morning in his own witty way as Prem challenges for funny one-liner with a #truethat

read more
Prem : Let's play " A FUNNY ONE-LINER GAME" where you need to write a .........🤗😰

Sachin : (Interrupting in between)
Minds never cry
Hearts always shy
But humans never try
They always speak lie
Ok bye 🙆🙆
#Truethat 😜

Prem : Isko baahar nikalo be.😭

Saket : I second Prem.😈

Satish : I second Saket bhai.😉

Mayanka : I second Satish.😉

Sachin : Jealous people! ( #Truethat )😡😡

Prem : Hey Sachin, Put this "Jealous People" as the Quote for funny one-liner challenge. 😂😂

Sachin : Main nahi khel raha ab.🤐😪 #FreakySattyFunny #YQbaba

#SachinPremMemes

Lead roles - Sachin and Prem.
Supporting cast - Saket Bhai, Mayanka Bhai, Me.

Sachin makes use of the most of it today early morning in his own witty way as Prem challenges for funny one-liner with a #Truethat

Satish Chandra

#truethat #FreakySattyFunny #yqbaba Prem - Here's my funny one-liner.👍🏻 It's very important to give all sorts of respect to those chilling droplets of water in this chilling winter season otherwise if those water droplets get going, you will be plumbed. 😂😂😬😬

read more
Respect Water, It's winter.💦😬🙏🏻 #Truethat #FreakySattyFunny #YQbaba

Prem - Here's my funny one-liner.👍🏻

It's very important to give all sorts of respect to those chilling droplets of water in this chilling winter season otherwise if those water droplets get going, you will be plumbed. 😂😂😬😬

Tay Swizzle

Maturity is when you realise every dumbfuck aren't dumb  #truethat #dumb #maturity #happyrealisation #yqbaba

Rahul Jangir

#truethat

read more
डूबने वाले की मय्यत पर लाखों
रोने वाले है 
फूट फूटकर जो रोते है
वही डुबोने वाले है
- फना निजामी कानपुरी

©Rahul Jangir #truethat

Rishabh Dubey { RD_ki_baate }

#rd_ki_baate ...
#quoteoftheday #writing #emotions #relatedtolove #truethat #instagramers #onedirection #poetryislife #aashiqi #shoutout #dukhishayri #dastan #feelings #harttuching #life #zindgi_ #creativewriting #black #night #mohabat

#rd_ki_baate ...
#quoteoftheday #writing #emotions #relatedtolove #truethat #instagramers #onedirection #poetryislife #aashiqi #shoutout #dukhishayri #dastan #feelings #harttuching #life #zindgi_ #creativewriting #black #night #mohabat

#rd_ki_baate ...

#rd_ki_baate ...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification