Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 500th Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 500th Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rbi guidelines for 500 and 1000 notes, essay on apj abdul kalam in 500 words, essay on digital india 500 words, diwali essay in english 500 words, oppo mobile price 5000 to 10000,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

chirag mittal

Hitesh Mittal Yes he is my brother And i love you more then anything in this world There is no friend like brother A second father to me. आपके ऊपर आपके नाम से ज़्यादा कुछ ना लिख पाया पर आपका नाम ही काफी है..!! पल पल की खबर रखते हो चिंता करते हो पर दिखाते नहीं!! #Bond #completed #yqbaba #brothers #yqdidi #500th

read more
HITESH MITTAL  Hitesh Mittal 
Yes he is my brother 
And i love you  more then anything in this world 
There is no friend like brother 
A second father to me.
आपके ऊपर आपके नाम से ज़्यादा कुछ ना लिख पाया 
पर आपका नाम ही काफी है..!! 
पल पल की खबर रखते हो चिंता करते हो पर दिखाते नहीं!!

Sourajita D

Part 3...And with this I complete my #500th quote celebration... A really special point to be in for YourQuote Baba to infect me in this world with love... Thanks for all your love...It means a lot. YourQuote Postman #FirstLove #sourajita #yqbaba #misslenneshous #yqtales #newwallpapers #waterbody of love

read more
Www  Part 3...And with this I complete my #500th quote celebration... A really special point to be in for YourQuote Baba to infect me in this world with love... Thanks for all your love...It means a lot.
YourQuote Postman

#firstlove #sourajita #yqbaba #misslenneshous #yqtales #newwallpapers
#waterbody of love

CalmKazi

#calmkaziwrites 500 #500th It has been a journey with great ups and downs but nevertheless an expedition to find myself everyday with every work I did to nurture a beautiful aspect of mine in this tremendous community. It would not have been possible with all the love and affection I have received to date and I promise to keep going strong and continue to entertain you with my word juggles. To commemorate Srinivasa Ramanujan post his mirthday I hereby present the Hardy-Ramanujan challenge. C #1729quote #HardyRamanujan

read more
She
was just another dream I kept intact
never wanting
to wake up and understand, always keeping her alive. #CalmKaziWrites #500 #500th

It has been a journey with great ups and downs but nevertheless an expedition to find myself everyday with every work I did to nurture a beautiful aspect of mine in this tremendous community. It would not have been possible with all the love and affection I have received to date and I promise to keep going strong and continue to entertain you with my word juggles.

To commemorate Srinivasa Ramanujan post his mirthday I hereby present the Hardy-Ramanujan challenge.

C

AsmuAmol

She was so ordinary still very different!!

#yourquoteyourlife #challenge #yqbaba #500th

Shahana Parveen

हंसे भी खूब हंसाया भी खूब 
रोये भी खूब रुलाया भी खूब
रूठे भी खूब मनाया भी खूब 
एक तुझे पाने की आग में हमने
अपने ही वजूद को जलाया भी खूब #खूब
#YQ
#YQbaba
#YQdidi
#arthub
#boostthyself
#the_ink_slinger
#tmpd

Suyash

"नफ़रत" का खुद का कोई अस्तित्व नहीं होता वह केवल "प्रेम" की गैरहाज़िरी का परिणाम है !! #500thquote #500th #suyashthoughts thoughts life #Humour #Truth #bittertruth

read more
"नफ़रत" का खुद का कोई अस्तित्व नहीं होता 
वह केवल "प्रेम" की गैरहाज़िरी का परिणाम है !! "नफ़रत" का खुद का कोई अस्तित्व नहीं होता 
वह केवल "प्रेम" की गैरहाज़िरी का परिणाम है !! 

#500thquote #500th #suyashthoughts  #thoughts #life #humour #truth #bittertruth

Richie rich

🥀💕 #PoetInYou #500th

read more
उनसे दूर  होकर भी उन्हें भूले नहीं हैं ,
मगर अब याद भी नहीं करते।
उम्मीद है उनके वापस आने की,
 मगर अब इंतज़ार भी नहीं करते।।

#500th post📯

©Aniket Thakur 🥀💕

#PoetInYou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification