Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chatur Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chatur Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chatur khargosh ki kahani in hindi, car used in 3 idiots by chatur, 3 idiots chatur speech lyrics in hindi, chaturvedi and shah, 3 idiot dialogue by chatur,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

They had set us up to meet at a cafe.
His WhatsApps message read 'looking forward to meeting you'.  Reached a little early and to my misfortune found him chatting up a girl...what a terrific liar I was  going to meet...so I left! #aterrificliar #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingchallenge #dailychallange #writingresolution #writinginspiration #chatur

Rashmita

Happy #engineersDay Memers! 😎 Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #chatur in the house. 😋 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme and make us . Happy Memeing! 😎🖖🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to M.A English 1st semester DMC Happy #EngineersDay Memers! 😎
Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #Chatur in the house. 😋
✍#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us .
Happy Memeing! 😎🖖🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Sourajita D

It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #chatur from the movie #3idiots. 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #happyengineersday entries to #YQMT552 and make us ROFL! 😆😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When the strict laboratory teacher finds a mistake in practical notebook and writes "EXPLAIN"!

My friends: It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #Chatur from the movie #3idiots. 
🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #HappyEngineersDay entries to #YQMT552 and make us ROFL! 😆😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankit

Happy #engineersDay Memers! 😎 Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #chatur in the house. 😋 on this #YQMeme and make us #rofl with your multiple entries to #YQMT179 🎃Avoid cliched content. Happy Memeing! 😎🖖🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your memory is challenging you, by forgetting the answers in exams ! Happy #EngineersDay Memers! 😎
Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #Chatur in the house. 😋 on this #YQMeme and make us #RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT179
🎃Avoid cliched content.
Happy Memeing! 😎🖖🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Anshika Bhatnagar

It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #chatur from the movie #3idiots. 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #happyengineersday entries to #YQMT552 and make us ROFL! 😆😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone wants to make me angry but I ignore them by smiling.  It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #Chatur from the movie #3idiots. 
🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #HappyEngineersDay entries to #YQMT552 and make us ROFL! 😆😛 #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

read more
Traffic signal to bike rider. It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #Chatur from the movie #3idiots. 

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

read more
When you post a long-form
and instantly get likes 'n comments..
Then spammers be like 🤣👇👇🤣 It's #OmiVaidya a.k.a #Chatur from the movie #3idiots. 

Munmun Dhali

Happy #engineersDay Memers! 😎 Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #chatur in the house. 😋 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme and make us #rofl with your multiple entries to #YQMT179 🎃Avoid cliched content. Happy Memeing! 😎🖖

read more
PREDATOR ki movie ka ticket liya hai Happy #EngineersDay Memers! 😎
Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #3idiots and it's #Chatur in the house. 😋
✍#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us #RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT179
🎃Avoid cliched content.
Happy Memeing! 😎🖖

NEERAJ SIINGH

Happy ngineersDay Memers! 😎 Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie 3idiots and it's #chatur in the house. 😋 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme and make us #rofl with your multiple entries to #YQMT179 🎃Avoid cliched content. Happy Memeing! 😎 #yourquote Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
ढंग का EROTIC लिखने Happy ngineersDay Memers! 😎
Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie 3idiots and it's #Chatur in the house. 😋
✍#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us #RoFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT179
🎃Avoid cliched content.
Happy Memeing! 😎 #YourQuote
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites

Haleema Ali (Hallu)

MEKO SAMJH NHI AATA.....?
K #GANESH G K SATH UNKI ARDHANGINIYON KA NAAM NA JOD KAR UNKA SWABHAV Q JODTE HAI....??
#GANESH #CHATUR #THI
HALLU✍

HPPY GANESH CHATURTHI #kon #chatur #thi #Ridhi G #ya #Siddhi #G
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification