Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best debayan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best debayan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to use paypal with debit card, debi sad shayari in punjabi, anchoring script in hindi for debate competition, the great debaters quotes, how to link my debit card to paypal,

• 2 Followers
  • 3220 Stories

Debayan Ghosh

White The end of a chapter often feels like the world is collapsing, as if all that was once steady crumbles beneath our feet. Yet, we march forward, undeterred by the chaos, for the spirit knows no rest. From our missteps, we glean the wisdom of caution, a light that guides us through the shadows. In the midst of crisis, we build walls of patience, brick by brick, fortifying our souls against despair. Misfortune, with time, sheds its bitter skin, transforming into the priceless gift of experience. Each day beckons us—calling us to the lifelong work of uncovering who we truly are. And now, at this moment, we stand face to face with ourselves, for there is no turning away from the truth we must confront.

©Debayan Ghosh #debayan #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #Quote

Debayan Ghosh

White Embrace a sense of gratitude toward this world, for when it takes something from you, it grants you the precious opportunity to reflect deeply on your circumstances. Savor the stillness it provides, as it is in these serene moments that your true strength and wisdom often emerge.

Debayan Ghosh

White In a world of injustice and hate, rise above it.

Your actions.
Your words.
Your character.

They define the legacy you leave behind.

Debayan Ghosh

White 2010 Me: "I’m too busy! There’s no time for hobbies!"

2015 Me: "What was I even doing with my time back in 2010? I had all the time in the world for hobbies. Now, I’m genuinely busy."

Now Me: "How did I spend my time in 2010 or 2015? Why didn’t I enjoy it more? Oh, the freedom I had!"

©Debayan Ghosh #debayan #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #Quote #Love

Debayan Ghosh

White If you were about to be reborn somewhere between 15,000 BCE and 1500 CE, where and when would you pick? Keep in mind, your social status is going to be a surprise, so you could either be royalty... or the guy who cleans the royal toilets.

©Debayan Ghosh #debayan #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #Quote #Love

Debayan Ghosh

White When they lose their sense of goodness, hold on to yours. 
When they abandon their morals,stand firm in your own. 
Madness in the crowd is never an excuse for personal downfall.Be a fortress, unshaken and steadfast.

©Debayan Ghosh #debayan #Nojoto #Quote #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #Love

Debayan Ghosh

White A great teacher doesn't just share their conclusions; they empower you with the tools and knowledge to challenge and debate those conclusions, encouraging independent thought and critical reasoning.

Debayan Ghosh

White Sometimes, the solution to a problem isn't found by the person in the highest position to address it, but rather by the one who understands the nature of the problem most thoroughly.

Debayan Ghosh

White He who is free from earthly bonds shall truly love, for his love is sacred and untainted. The Bhagavad Gita

©Debayan Ghosh #Krishna #debayan #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #Quote

Debayan Ghosh

White If you want to see what modern women long for, read romance novels. If you want to see what modern men desire, play video games. Intellectuals often dislike showing real human motivations and try to remove them from respectable cultural spaces. But the truth still finds a way to be heard.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification