Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withoutwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withoutwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fell out of love with my husband and in love with someone else, my boyfriend fell out of love with me, i fell out of love with my husband, falling in and out of love with you, fallin in and out of love with you,

• 31 Followers
  • 36 Stories

HintsOfHeart.

Monika Monu

Words have built and destroyed things. #withoutwords #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yopowrimo

read more
A Blank page, A lifeless soul
Something that has no reason to live in
A world without words
Would be a hell full of people
With a desire to die rather than
Living in a world with no way to express
Emotions Words have built and destroyed things. #withoutwords

#collab   #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Lipsa..👰

Words have built and destroyed things. Use #withoutwords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all? Thanks Poonam Aditya for suggesting this challenge! You too can suggest a challenge on YourQuote Family Group on Facebook. ~Gyaan of the Day~ Lose VS Loose #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi5

read more
A cellphone without its STORAGE capacity Words have built and destroyed things. Use #WithoutWords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all?

Thanks Poonam Aditya for suggesting this challenge! 
You too can suggest a challenge on YourQuote Family Group on Facebook.

~Gyaan of the Day~

Lose VS Loose

Swapnil Moon

Mouth without Tongue,
Tree without Leaves,
Radio without Audio,
Heart without Beat and
Planet without Gravitation. #withoutwords #yqbaba #yqquotes #collab #collabchallenge #collabdisabled #adminsucks #persepective

Blue Butterfly

The days I am silent (without words), are the times, when, I am in search of what to write.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #blankthoughts #randomthoughts #withoutwords #prose

Bhavya GV

Words have built and destroyed things. Use #withoutwords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all? #Collab #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #mimeartist

read more
A placed filled with skilled Mime Artists. Words have built and destroyed things. Use #WithoutWords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all?
 #Collab  #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #mimeartist

Impeccable Words

"A world without words be like a movie without hubbubs." #withoutwords 
#yqbaba 
#yqbabachallenge 
#yqchallenge 
#yqquotes 
#yqbabaquotes 
#yqtales 
#yqdidi

Ritesh Ranjan

Words have built and destroyed things. Use #withoutwords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all? Thanks Poonam Aditya for suggesting this challenge! You too can suggest a challenge on YourQuote Family Group on Facebook. ~Gyaan of the Day~ Lose VS Loose #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Ocean without water
Life without oxygen
Physics without theorem
 Words have built and destroyed things. Use #WithoutWords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all?

~Gyaan of the Day~

Lose VS Loose

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

Words have built and destroyed things. Use #withoutwords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all? Thanks Poonam Aditya for suggesting this challenge! You too can suggest a challenge on YourQuote Family Group on Facebook. ~Gyaan of the Day~ Lose VS Loose #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
night with out stars. Words have built and destroyed things. Use #WithoutWords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all?

~Gyaan of the Day~

Lose VS Loose

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
night with out stars. Words have built and destroyed things. Use #WithoutWords and tell us what would the world be like if there were no words at all?

~Gyaan of the Day~

Lose VS Loose
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification