Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truefeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truefeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feel my true love quotes with images, true love images with quotes in hindi, true love quotes in hindi with images, true love shayri with image, i know you love me and your love is true,

• 161 Followers
  • 175 Stories

Amita Maurya

Pragati Pushparaj

Riakipoetry

Ranjan Kashyap

25. सुप्रभात। हमें शुक्र मनाना चाहिए अगर कभी थोड़ी सी फ़ुर्सत मिल जाये। #थोड़ीसीफ़ुर्सत #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi life #Thinking #truefeeling #रंजनकश्यप #yqhindi

read more
गर हमें भी मिल जाय।
जो सोचता रहता हूँ हर पल।
कभी हक़ीक़त बन जाय।
इरादे तो हैं मजबूत मेरे।
काश ! दूसरों को भी समझ आए।
लोग पागल भी कहें तो कुछ नहीं।
हमें ईश्वर नेक बताये।
सुप्रभात।
हमें शुक्र मनाना चाहिए अगर कभी थोड़ी सी फ़ुर्सत मिल जाये।
#थोड़ीसीफ़ुर्सत #yqdidi #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi   #life #thinking #truefeeling #रंजनकश्यप #yqhindi

Diwa

Feel Free to Collab!😊😋 Am I Right Guys? Wat Do U think?🤔🤔 #yqbaba #truefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ishita Chakrabarti Thank you, Beautiful ❤❤

read more
It's Not Love--
When you feel the need, to impress someone;
Finding ways to look irresistible.

It's Definitely Love--
When you can be yourself, with someone; 
Knowing that you are who they want, 
Regardless of how you look. Feel Free to Collab!😊😋

Am I Right Guys? Wat Do U think?🤔🤔
#yqbaba #truefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ishita Chakrabarti
Thank you, Beautiful ❤❤

Shikha Mishra

I'm quite different. I'm a bit loner & a deep thinker. Most of the times I start overthinking on small things. A very small thing which even doesn't mean for you, can make me smile like an idiot or twinge my heart egregiously. Just like you, I also feel that for some reason, I don't fit in the society. I see there are a lot of things wrong with the society, I just want to change them but I feel pity on my inadequacy. Hmm, I know I'm too weird for 'normal' people as well as too normal for weird people. Most of the time, I feel like an outsider and just want to get away from this madding crowd. #yqbaba #yqdidi #smlines #truefeeling #loneliness #wishes #yqtale

Aacky Verma

मुस्कुरा दिया करते थे जिन्हे हम देखकर आज वही चेहरे हमें कड़वाहट से भर देते है www.aackyshayari.in @aackyshayari #aackyshayari #aackyverma #Shayari #gazal #2liner #Quotes #Feeling #truefeeling #painoflove #Broken

read more

Lakshmi Maurya

पहले होती थी तकलीफ उसके हर झूठ से
पर अब फर्क नही पड़ता उसके किसी भी चीज से।

©Lakshmi Maurya #truefeeling
#alonebuthappy

#Ocean

@propton

शौक़ नहीं है हमको दिखावा-ए-मोहब्बत का........... बात पर्दे में रहे तो बेहतर है

©@propton #HiddenLOVE
#trueFeeling
#love