Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Gender Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Gender Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gender inequality and women in the workplace, quotes on gender equality in hindi, examples of gender inequality in the media, the fight for gender equality, gender inequality in the workplace 2018,

• 107 Followers
  • 311 Stories

My Loquacious World

Transgenders are also humans #transgender Life #genderinequality #Inequality #Gender #Truth #viral #myloquaciousworld #humanrights Andy Mann AARPANN JAIIN Bitterone_me Niaz (Harf) Ashraf Qureshi Umme Habiba vinay panwar vineetapanchal Anjali Sharma #Motivational

read more

roopali purohit

Ever wondered why men don't write about a women because maybe it made them come across the fact that they are as incomplete as women #Women #Men #Gender #genderroles #thought #randomthoughts #Poetry

read more

SuccessLibrary_Officials

Mansi Mer

#girl #eqality #Gender #Problems (official) Mamta Verma GRHC~TECH~TRICKS Tileshwar Raj Ek Lamba safer with Adarsh upadhyay Manoj bhai #Thoughts

read more

Priyanka Dargad

Priyanka Dargad

Priyanka Dargad

It's a crime to love someone from other caste,other religion,same gender ?

©Priyanka Dargad #love #caste #religion #gender #differences #question #musing #1liner #nojoto

Ayushman Singh

Mumtaz_sk

Still some people of same gender offer the least support.

©Mumtaz_sk #support #Gender #genderequality #people #Human #Nojoto #Life

Rahul Sharma

You are who you are
What you give to the society?
How you deal with others?
What are your abilities?
And how efficiently you use your abilities?
Believe me Gender is no bar. #gender #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdiary #quote #writer #challenge #author
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification