Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamlearning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamlearning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam and kate, iam alone quotes, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 42 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Aady

Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sonorous Verses

read more
But imagine this for a moment, in those situations, you're actually letting go and being saved from a lifetime of pain... Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Sonorous Verses

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
How to Write
For it is a Never Ending process.
- Aditi Agrawal Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Rasmeet Bhatia

Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To get up after I fall,
After I fall for you,
After I fall for pain.... Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And 
I'm still growing Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
How  to improve myself.. towards perfection 
  Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

To respond and not react to situations that one faces daily. .... It's a constant challenge..  Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
the art of diplomacy... Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

S

read more
Yeh I am still learning ....
Learning something doesn't criterias age ....
You can keep on learning till the last breath ....
Getting a degree doesn't define you know everything. ...
There are a lot of things to learn and gain knowledge ....
Everything can be stolen but  knowledge will always be with you ...
So don't skip any chance of learning something new .... Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
how to avoid your thoughts.
I always have to act
I don't think about it.
sometimes it becomes difficult
to ignore your thoughts
specially when I know you are there.
but I lost the right
to annoy you anymore
somehow, I don't want to lose
you anymore.
Atleast I know now
you have seen my stories Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

read more
How to controll my emotions ,
Because it is the only thing which can make me strong , and it is also the only thing which can break me. Tell us about yourself. What are you still learning? #aboutme #iamlearning #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification